People are interested in a puppy Malinua or GS

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
I saw people were looking to buy a puppy and i remember belgiank had them, but i need a phone number to give to those who are interested. He doesnt answer PM. Anyone knows the number? So Malinua or German Shepherd puppy. Thanks!

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Jessica,

We are not breeding anymore. We do have a female for sale of around 18 months, fierce character.

BelgianK

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
My Malinois male has just done his business with a very attractive GS bitch that belongs to a friend of mine. We've crossed him with another GS bitch a couple of years ago and they make great dogs. We kept one of the bitches from that litter and she is a super dog.

We had her professionally trained by a Frenchman who sadly no longer lives here, but he was a professional dog handler and trainer.

I'm sure my friend will be willing to sell a pup when they're born.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
My Malinois male has just done his business with a very attractive GS bitch that belongs to a friend of mine. We've crossed him with another GS bitch a couple of years ago and they make great dogs. We kept one of the bitches from that litter and she is a super dog.

We had her professionally trained by a Frenchman who sadly no longer lives here, but he was a professional dog handler and trainer.

I'm sure my friend will be willing to sell a pup when they're born.

You are talking about the guy who lived in Cabrera, his name escapes me for the moment, but yes he was a very good trainer. He moved to Mexico to become a pro judge there in French (ring) security competitions

BelgianK

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
You are talking about the guy who lived in Cabrera, his name escapes me for the moment, but yes he was a very good trainer. He moved to Mexico to become a pro judge there in French (ring) security competitions

BelgianK

Yes, that's him. Sebastian. He's trained both my dogs. And it's true what they say about Malinois....you cannot manage an untrained one! But trained properly, they are probably the best guard dogs / pets you could possibly want.

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
A phone NUMBER please! I just need a phone number, because people interested are in Bavaro and im in Cabarete, you will need to talk with them, i cant be a middleman. They might want to take the 18 month old dog or wait for the puppies to be born i dont know. Or email, something to put you guys together.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
we have a Malinois /Shepherd cross.... excellent dog who is NO problem to train.
Instinctively, she wants to please.

We lost her brother in neutering - he was even better.

Breeder was in Mulata but no longer does it.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
A phone NUMBER please! I just need a phone number, because people interested are in Bavaro and im in Cabarete, you will need to talk with them, i cant be a middleman. They might want to take the 18 month old dog or wait for the puppies to be born i dont know. Or email, something to put you guys together.

Have you consider Valium, WOW!
You started the thread, didn't you, now you don't want to be involved?

donP

Dec 14, 2008
4 Devils

They'll be 7 weeks old on Mother's Day. :bunny:

Candy_Wurf_22032014.jpg

donP

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Available soon

They are beautiful, when will they be ready to leave home?

Two have already found new homes (although they are still with us).
They will all be available next week ( = their eight week).

donP

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I have seen donp's puppies and can vouch for them.... excellent breeding.

other DR1 members have his dogs and are very pleased.

donp, remember a man , Lorenzo? who has one of your dogs?
from Sabaneta

donP

Dec 14, 2008
2 in Sabaneta

donp, remember a man , Lorenzo? who has one of your dogs?
from Sabaneta

Hmm, that must have been 2 years ago?
Unfortunately we have not heard from him again; we always like to know how 'our' dogs are doing.

This time again a German man from Sabaneta will get one of the 'devils'.

donP

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Same time as Sandra.... actually, he delivered her puppy to her when he picked up his.

His/your female has a litter..... 3-4 weeks at present

For those of you reading, I would have taken one of these puppies but I am away until end of June and donP couldn't keep the puppy until then.

If you're interested, this may be his last litter.... European lines, straight backs, not the low slung hip type

donP

Dec 14, 2008
The Destroyer

Are you giving them away?????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

No, we can't.

'El diablo'* has ruined two shoes (of different pairs, of course), uprooted several plants and chewed on my teak wood deck chair and a rattan table ... :mad:

DSCF3748.jpg

donP

*)
He is the only one left, though... :bunny:

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
No, we can't.

'El diablo'* has ruined two shoes (of different pairs, of course), uprooted several plants and chewed on my teak wood deck chair and a rattan table ... :mad:

Sounds like you should pay someone to adopt him! :bunny: