Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    412
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default People are interested in a puppy Malinua or GS

    I saw people were looking to buy a puppy and i remember belgiank had them, but i need a phone number to give to those who are interested. He doesnt answer PM. Anyone knows the number? So Malinua or German Shepherd puppy. Thanks!

  2. #2
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,101
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Jessica,

    We are not breeding anymore. We do have a female for sale of around 18 months, fierce character.

    BelgianK

  3. #3
    Silver
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,778
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    My Malinois male has just done his business with a very attractive GS bitch that belongs to a friend of mine. We've crossed him with another GS bitch a couple of years ago and they make great dogs. We kept one of the bitches from that litter and she is a super dog.

    We had her professionally trained by a Frenchman who sadly no longer lives here, but he was a professional dog handler and trainer.

    I'm sure my friend will be willing to sell a pup when they're born.

  4. #4
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,101
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beeza View Post
    My Malinois male has just done his business with a very attractive GS bitch that belongs to a friend of mine. We've crossed him with another GS bitch a couple of years ago and they make great dogs. We kept one of the bitches from that litter and she is a super dog.

    We had her professionally trained by a Frenchman who sadly no longer lives here, but he was a professional dog handler and trainer.

    I'm sure my friend will be willing to sell a pup when they're born.
    You are talking about the guy who lived in Cabrera, his name escapes me for the moment, but yes he was a very good trainer. He moved to Mexico to become a pro judge there in French (ring) security competitions

    BelgianK

  5. #5
    Silver
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,778
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by belgiank View Post
    You are talking about the guy who lived in Cabrera, his name escapes me for the moment, but yes he was a very good trainer. He moved to Mexico to become a pro judge there in French (ring) security competitions

    BelgianK
    Yes, that's him. Sebastian. He's trained both my dogs. And it's true what they say about Malinois....you cannot manage an untrained one! But trained properly, they are probably the best guard dogs / pets you could possibly want.

  6. #6
    Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    412
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    A phone NUMBER please! I just need a phone number, because people interested are in Bavaro and im in Cabarete, you will need to talk with them, i cant be a middleman. They might want to take the 18 month old dog or wait for the puppies to be born i dont know. Or email, something to put you guys together.

  7. #7
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    22,487
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    we have a Malinois /Shepherd cross.... excellent dog who is NO problem to train.
    Instinctively, she wants to please.

    We lost her brother in neutering - he was even better.

    Breeder was in Mulata but no longer does it.

  8. #8
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    11,154
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaRabbit View Post
    A phone NUMBER please! I just need a phone number, because people interested are in Bavaro and im in Cabarete, you will need to talk with them, i cant be a middleman. They might want to take the 18 month old dog or wait for the puppies to be born i dont know. Or email, something to put you guys together.
    Have you consider Valium, WOW!
    You started the thread, didn't you, now you don't want to be involved?

  9. Likes HUG liked this post
  10. #9
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    21,792
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    You don't need any "REASON" to take Valium!

  11. Likes HUG liked this post
  12. #10
    Gold
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,604
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default GSD Puppies

    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaRabbit View Post
    ... or German Shepherd puppy.
    @Doņa Coneja:
    Our 'Candy' is going to have pure GSD puppies soon.
    PM sent (tel.#)

    donP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •