Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Guy from Sosua Rental Service Murdered

So.... I was looking for a long term rental last month and there was some good stuff on the Sosua Rental Service website. I kept emailing and calling - no answer. Finally I decided to go to his office in Sosua Plaza but it was locked. I ventured into another office to see why they were closed during business hours and was told he was murdered in Playa Laguna 2 weeks ago.

Now the office is cleared out and closed. I didn't see anything of this in the news - does anyone know what happened? Was this a robbery?

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

he was murdered . the whole story here:
    http://dr1.com/forums/north-coast/14...issing-nc.html
    started from his disappearance and his car being found burnt to the ground...

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cjewell View Post
    So.... I was looking for a long term rental last month and there was some good stuff on the Sosua Rental Service website. I kept emailing and calling - no answer. Finally I decided to go to his office in Sosua Plaza but it was locked. I ventured into another office to see why they were closed during business hours and was told he was murdered in Playa Laguna 2 weeks ago.

Now the office is cleared out and closed. I didn't see anything of this in the news - does anyone know what happened? Was this a robbery?
    dude, could just follow the assaults and murders
    just kidding, even if I know its not at all funny

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Since we don't need two threads about the same incident, this one is closed.

Administrator
    DR1.com