Guy from Sosua Rental Service Murdered

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
So.... I was looking for a long term rental last month and there was some good stuff on the Sosua Rental Service website. I kept emailing and calling - no answer. Finally I decided to go to his office in Sosua Plaza but it was locked. I ventured into another office to see why they were closed during business hours and was told he was murdered in Playa Laguna 2 weeks ago.

Now the office is cleared out and closed. I didn't see anything of this in the news - does anyone know what happened? Was this a robbery?

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
So.... I was looking for a long term rental last month and there was some good stuff on the Sosua Rental Service website. I kept emailing and calling - no answer. Finally I decided to go to his office in Sosua Plaza but it was locked. I ventured into another office to see why they were closed during business hours and was told he was murdered in Playa Laguna 2 weeks ago.

Now the office is cleared out and closed. I didn't see anything of this in the news - does anyone know what happened? Was this a robbery?

dude, could just follow the assaults and murders :)
just kidding, even if I know its not at all funny

Status
Not open for further replies.