Movie night in Costambar: TONIGHT, every Tues

ACDC

Feb 10, 2014
understanding i'm new to this group; not sure if you all are aware or ever make plans to meet in person. so thought i'd share this info:

WHO: ANYONE
WHAT: MOVIE NIGHT IN COSTAMBAR
WHEN: EVERY TUESDAY 7:30 PM
WHERE: Costambar Library & Community Center (location could change) this is tonight's venue.

Mao?s Last Dancer is a 2009 Australian biographical film based on ballet dancer Li Cunxin?s autobiography.

*****Donation RD$200 includes free popcorn*****

hope you can make it. we will be there! aC

DR_Guy

Bronze
Feb 17, 2010
Sounds kinda pricey for a movie no one has ever heard of nor probably wants to see. :)
Ohhhh...... Me bad! JAJAJAJA

DR_Guy

Bronze
Feb 17, 2010
Hey AC, just trying to be funny.... I live in the middle of the country, so regrettably won't be there. Good Luck!
Cheers! :smoke:

Buzzard

Feb 28, 2004
Costambar
Sounds kinda pricey for a movie.... :)
Ohhhh...... Me bad! JAJAJAJA
All the proceeds of the movies are given to charitable organizations and/or projects in Costambar.
Last year over 50,000 pesos were raised for the Security Committee, the Library and a Community bulletin board. This year, in addition to the above, money was raised to repaint the 11 flagpoles at the entrance to the community and purchase national flags of the many groups that live in our community. Oh, and there is free popcorn.

DR_Guy

Bronze
Feb 17, 2010
Well, that clears it up. No mention of charity by OP. Wishing U Continued Success!

ACDC

Feb 10, 2014
what's considered the middle of the country. remember i'm a newbie here. thanks. aC

ACDC

Feb 10, 2014
Hey Buzzard,

Will you be there tonight? If so, please be sure to introduce yourself. aC

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Not for nothing by Mao's Last Dancer was a decent movie. Saw it a few months ago.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
I'd love to come, but "Black Beard's" is having a "Wet T Shirt Contest"!!!!!
Maybe next week.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Aren't you going to feel a little strange.............
Competing against those Dbl D women...........

B in Santiago

DR_Guy

Bronze
Feb 17, 2010
AC, I live in Maimon which is 30 minutes south of Bonao and east of Piedra Blanca. Not sure if that helps. About 2.5 hours from PP.