russian found dead in a hotel in bavaro

Status
Not open for further replies.

drewboy

May 30, 2011
I've stayed at the Carabella. Great bargain Hotel. It was full of Russians. In the morning I get up at sunrise. Saw passed out Russian guys sleeping in the grass, laying on the cement. Vomit smells coming from the bushes. They party hard. Probably over did it big time.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I've stayed at the Carabella. Great bargain Hotel. It was full of Russians. In the morning I get up at sunrise. Saw passed out Russian guys sleeping in the grass, laying on the cement. Vomit smells coming from the bushes. They party hard. Probably over did it big time.
Ya think??!!

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
El hallazgo se produjo en la habitaci?n n?mero 3215 del hotel Carabella Resort, que seg?n el reporte policial ocupaba desde el pasado d?a 8.

Remind me to not ever request that room.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
it all serves a purpose. two weeks ago or so a young guy killed himself in a hotel in santiago, in exactly the same room where his father killed himself just few years earlier. he knew where to go.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
it all serves a purpose. two weeks ago or so a young guy killed himself in a hotel in santiago, in exactly the same room where his father killed himself just few years earlier. he knew where to go.

I heard about that room 666.

Status
Not open for further replies.