Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
goes-snow-20140211.jpg

Winter Storm Seen from Space Over Southern US | LiveScience

I haven't seen snow in 12 years. I don't miss it a bit.

PaGuyinDr

Sep 2, 2013
Nice satallite photo, not a cloud in the sky over the DR. :knockedou. I have to tough it out thru February, but I'll get down there in March.

Jan 9, 2004
Well, no one is exempt these days! people were running from BOSTON, NY to head south. too bad!
This polar VORTEX will hit wherever! even Florida feels the cold! Who knows? The caribeeans maybe next!

After watching Atlanta try to deal with 2" of snow......and wishing no ill will, lets just say I would pay good money to watch Santo Domingo drivers deal with what we here in the northeast consider a "dusting."

Now that would be hilarious!

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I was in Las Vegas a few years ago when the whole town just shut down with 2 inches worth of the white stuff. lol

T.Styles917

Feb 4, 2014
www.Twitter.com
I saw snow 12....hours ago. It's not the snow itself I hate, I actually like it. It's the aftermath. Icy roads, though I'm one of the few here in NC who drive in it. EVERYTHING closes when it snows here(except my d*mn job!).

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
NICE pic.. but who needs it??? I can see the same chit by looking out my window at my lawn. same poop.. just closer.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
I was in Arlington Texas once and there was a snow and ice storm that left slick roads with about a half inch of snow.

On my way to the airport I saw more than a few cars in ditches.

In the Dee Ah the challenge is to find a parking space in the shade.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
We have so much god damn snow that the city had to come and collect it from our sidewalks because we have nowhere else to put it... snow banks are twice my height... gotta love Canadian winters.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Yes! We are expecting a mixture of snow and ice today into thursday night here in NJ.
I so love the snow.;) I will be spending my time looking at the snow with a steaming
cup of hot coffee, in the morning.:) I think I'll make a pot of beefy noodle soup.:lick:

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Yes! We are expecting a mixture of snow and ice today into thursday night here in NJ.
I so love the snow.;) I will be spending my time looking at the snow with a steaming
cup of hot coffee, in the morning.:) I think I'll make a pot of beefy noodle soup.:lick:

Yep, that's what it's good for , looking at. I always like the days of light drifting snow at -25 or more (too cold to really snow), hop in the car and hope it starts, scrap that windshield, drive to work on square tires dodging snowmobiles and inexperienced drivers. Yep really miss that stuff.

spartanx15

Jan 26, 2007
Its 0623 EST here in NNJ. Been snowing since 0035 EST. We have about 2 Inches now and a LOT more to go. Plus its a heavy snow, lots of water content. Thus another day of clearing out the driveways and walkways along with the seniors who live nearby. (My neighborhood watches out for all the seniors). I really wish I was sitting outside the "clubhouse" at the Catalonia Royal now !

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
At work right now. Everyone else working from home.

I dont have that luxury as a contractor. No pay if I stay home. grrrrrrrrrrrrr and brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

leromero

Bronze
May 30, 2004
web.mac.com
After watching Atlanta try to deal with 2" of snow......and wishing no ill will, lets just say I would pay good money to watch Santo Domingo drivers deal with what we here in the northeast consider a "dusting."

Now that would be hilarious!

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Yes, but after walking out of the house this afternoon

XWzk9zs.jpg