Canadian Beaten

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
"A los dos j?venes las autoridades les ocuparon dos porciones de coca?na, tres de crack, una de marihuana, una balanza, dos celulares, 600 pesos, dos platos, una cuchara, un encendedor y una caja de f?sforos."

The above cracks me up, they confiscated 2 plates, a spoon, a lighter and a box of matches.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
if you read carefully, this is about a different case. there were 4 men arrested in the case involving canadian, their names are listed. then the the article continues about a different, unrelated arrest being made as well.

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
"A los dos j?venes las autoridades les ocuparon dos porciones de coca?na, tres de crack, una de marihuana, una balanza, dos celulares, 600 pesos, dos platos, una cuchara, un encendedor y una caja de f?sforos."

The above cracks me up, they confiscated 2 plates, a spoon, a lighter and a box of matches.

Frank, those items are used by drugs addicts to cook and inject their drugs.
That's not a good sign for that area. Maybe the four guys robbed the Canadian for drug money.

drescape24

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
It is a little confusing because the last paragraph refers back to one of the men arrested for the assault on the Canadian. At least that's how I read it.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
dominican journalism at its best...

frank, sorry, at first i understood that in your post you connected the two cases and then after i read it again i realized you did not and you were just making fun at the plates and a spoon :)

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Frank, those items are used by drugs addicts to cook and inject their drugs.
That's not a good sign for that area. Maybe the four guys robbed the Canadian for drug money.

drescape24

Noooooo?
You don't think I knew that? I grew up in Holland. ;)
I don't think the addicts shoot up here, never heard of anybody doing that here. I know a lot of people who snort though.
Anyway it was funny to me, I see the DA already making his case with a box of matches :bunny:

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
Noooooo?
You don't think I knew that? I grew up in Holland. ;)
I don't think the addicts shoot up here, never heard of anybody doing that here. I know a lot of people who snort though.
Anyway it was funny to me, I see the DA already making his case with a box of matches :bunny:

:(:(:( ....Sorry Frank. I guess I dropped the ball on that one.

drescape24

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
personally i am only puzzled about plates. i have seen home made heroin being processed (from poppies) and it involved cooking pots. but not plates.