If you need a painter then I have a recommendation....

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
He has just completed painting all rooms inside my house and will be continuing painting my outside boundary walls too. I would just like to recommend that this nice young guy, with the help of his 16 year old son are honest, charming, polite and efficient, clean up every day after themselves and I would have no hesitation in recommending their work for painting inside and out. He also charges a fair price. He will also be doing my pool for me later.

dolcevita

Sep 24, 2008
Good to know, thank you. Where are you located?

He has just completed painting all rooms inside my house and will be continuing painting my outside boundary walls too. I would just like to recommend that this nice young guy, with the help of his 16 year old son are honest, charming, polite and efficient, clean up every day after themselves and I would have no hesitation in recommending their work for painting inside and out. He also charges a fair price. He will also be doing my pool for me later.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
One person sent me a PM wanting the services of this young guy for a revarnishing job of wooden window frames but this job has now had to be delayed due to personal issues necessitating an early return to Canada for the people concerned.

Apart from them, no-one has shown any interest whatsoever in my recommendations of this father and son painting team which surprises me somewhat so I am giving my own thread a 'bump' as would really like to get them some more work as they really deserve it.

One person sent me a PM wanting the services of this young guy for a revarnishing job of wooden window frames but this job has now had to be delayed due to personal issues necessitating an early return to Canada for the people concerned.

Apart from them, no-one has shown any interest whatsoever in my recommendations of this father and son painting team which surprises me somewhat so I am giving my own thread a 'bump' as would really like to get them some more work as they really deserve it.

Maybe other people have good painters too? I know we have an awesome one who is cheap and very trustworthy. He is one of the only people I let stay alone in our house.