Frank Reyes' Loyal fanbase in the Dominican Republic.

Feb 15, 2005
If exonerated of such a crime as having sex with a juvenile, I feel a number in his fan base will see him differently. However, just like Michael Jackson, people will still honor him as a great artist.

At the same time, if he IS guilty and gets off, all those perverts that are lingering around the young of our homes, local and abroad can see this as a green light to pounce on highly susceptible young.
This ain't 1940.

PS: are these pop ups annoying or what?

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
If exonerated of such a crime as having sex with a juvenile, I feel a number in his fan base will see him differently. However, just like Michael Jackson, people will still honor him as a great artist.

At the same time, if he IS guilty and gets off, all those perverts that are lingering around the young of our homes, local and abroad can see this as a green light to pounce on highly susceptible young.
This ain't 1940.

PS: are these pop ups annoying or what?

Did you read more news about it? The public ministery is making an investigation the mother of the girl because she did the same thing to another guy and make a deal to quit the accusation for 1 million pesos.

Is not the first time that happend that, not long ago also a comediant from channel 5 of victim of the same accusation from a woman that did the same thing to another guy.

Autoridades investigan otra querella de la mujer que acusa a Frank Reyes de violar a su hija - listindiario.com

JuanDolioLiving

Sep 7, 2010
I personally don't think or see Frank Reyes as being a child molester, he is such of a nice guy and had never before been involve in any scandals. The story doesn't make sense or add up correctly. How can he be so stupid as to go and have sexual intercourse with a minor at his own farm when there are so many people that will see him talking or walking away with the girl. Now comes the medical examiner report which will indicates that the girl is sexually active and with multiple partner which then will be a shame for the girl and her family forcing them to move to a different town. Well if he is guilty I hope that he gets convicted and send to jail with the rest of those criminals.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
I personally don't think or see Frank Reyes as being a child molester, he is such of a nice guy and had never before been involve in any scandals. The story doesn't make sense or add up correctly. How can he be so stupid as to go and have sexual intercourse with a minor at his own farm when there are so many people that will see him talking or walking away with the girl. Now comes the medical examiner report which will indicates that the girl is sexually active and with multiple partner which then will be a shame for the girl and her family forcing them to move to a different town. Well if he is guilty I hope that he gets convicted and send to jail with the rest of those criminals.

If this would be the case then half of the country would have to move. lol

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

a lot of people thought OJ Simpson was a really nice guy, too.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Now comes the medical examiner report which will indicates that the girl is sexually active and with multiple partner which then will be a shame for the girl and her family forcing them to move to a different town.

they already determines she ain't virgen. and i betcha that many were personally and intimately aware of that fact. personally i do not believe a word of this. if the mother was so keen to the see "abuser" punished she could have sat on this news for a week. at the time the story broke out frank reyes was in the USA (still is, i think). gives you an opportunity to negotiate that deal and then drop the case before he comes back home saying it was not frank reyes but jose perez from dajabon who did that, sorry i misheard the name.

edited to add that i started a thread about this a while ago:
http://dr1.com/forums/general-stuff/140976-frank-reyes-accused-abuse-minor.html

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Saw him here in Houston last night in concert. He was not his usual self. Seemed down. I suppose anyone would be concerned in his circumstance. Hope its false as he is a good guy in my opinion.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
But then again I may not be a good judge. I was a big Lance Armstrong supporter to the bitter end.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Why would the girl want to move?
She will now have more customers than EVAH!
"I screwed the same girl as "Frank Reyes"!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
I just heard on Nuria that this girl had recently come out with cash from a settlement from a similar case with another guy in San Francisco de Macoris. Same lawyer on both cases!!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
what a joke, the mother of the 15 years old girl is only 28

how do you know this?

there is a great video about this case. they show the "victim". the face is blurred but she is dressed provocatively and definitely has the body of an adult. they also show some of her FB conversations where she encourages a man to come over to her city if he likes teens. there is also FB of the mom, nearly showing her ass on her profile picture. ha ha ha. what a family of lying skanks...

[video=youtube;KhyPWu4hvhc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhyPWu4hvhc[/video]

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
interview with ex-neighbours of the mother:

[video=youtube;t8b4V_oXeYU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=t8b4V_oXeYU[/video]

Feb 15, 2005
A quick question and just wondering about a tricky situation:
Given that this "mother" and daughter combination do this all the time, I can see the street verdict is that they are guilty. What are your feelings regarding the obligation to follow the rule of law?

In the States it would be plain but in the Dominican Republic it's not so much.