looking for opinions on holy trinity and instituto iberia

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
also include prices for each if you know them, thanks a lot. These colegios are in Santiago on Tigaiga.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
From what I have heard, Instituto Iberia is a good school for Spanish speaking children.

Holy trinity seems to be a school for New York bred Dominicans and other foreigners that can't afford Santiago Christian School. My sources say it is not so hot.

Iberia enjoys a long time fame for discipline and solid teaching (at least it did when it was on Calle del Sol). And my grandson goes there and his mom is the head of the Psych Dept at PUCMM so she must know something.

HB

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
From what I have heard, Instituto Iberia is a good school for Spanish speaking children.

Holy trinity seems to be a school for New York bred Dominicans and other foreigners that can't afford Santiago Christian School. My sources say it is not so hot.

Iberia enjoys a long time fame for discipline and solid teaching (at least it did when it was on Calle del Sol). And my grandson goes there and his mom is the head of the Psych Dept at PUCMM so she must know something.

HB

Thanks a lot HB, I figured you'd have a good answer for me and Holy trinity sounds pretty crappy overall.. I'll definitely look more into Iberia when I get a chance, really appreciate it.

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Just in case anyone else is interested.

Holy trinity is 27,000 inscription and 7000 per month

Iberia is 15000 inscription and 8000 per month.