PC/Cap Cana Condo Rental

caribeman

Dec 26, 2011
Enjoy meeting new people/cultures
Open for Recommendations.

Want to get away on Monday/Tuesday 2/24 for four days. First time to PC. Not interested in AI. Anyone have opinions on developments such as AquaMarina at Cap Cana or others. I see many posts on FlipKey, VRBO, etc... but don't know one from another. Seen most things in the 250-325 range a night. Pricey but expected.

Like the idea of being near Punta Cana Village to walk to things - but not sure that is close - walkable to beach.

Local DR1'rs give me your two bits. Hope to pick something out today.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Punta Cana Village is exactly 4 km from the nearest beach, Playa Blanca. I have walked and cycled there.
Aquamarina is pleasant and is right on the beach, but you have a long drive to Punta Cana B?varo/for most shopping, restaurants etc. There are a few restaurants and a couple of shops selling basic groceries - at a price - at the Cap Cana Marina and Ciudad Las Canas.

BrentG905

Jan 26, 2014
I just spent a month in cap cana in January, there is a couple resorts in there, Eden rock (very expensive), golden bear lodge, fishing lodge, the sanctuary, I've never stayed at any of these places but I've heard that all of them are good.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Recommend you rent a car, it'll be a lot less expensive than paying for taxies and CapCana is a large property.

caribeman

Dec 26, 2011
Enjoy meeting new people/cultures
Follow up - Back from our 2nd visit in two months to AquaMarina. Loved it. We did hire a driver to come from the North Coast. After I figured out how much we could spend going from Cap to PC Village to Bavaro to Veron....much easier. Thanks for all the advice