new proposal for el c?digo de familia

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
diaro libre reports:
El C?digo de Familia permitir?a que el esposo lleve el apellido de la esposa - DiarioLibre.com

among suggested changes: the right of a husband to take his wife's last name and the right of a wife to stay with her last name.

interesting. i doubt any man would decide to change his last name. and something tells me those changes will not be welcomed, as a comment under the article suggests: Nos estamos dejando arrastrar por los grupos feministas a presentar propuestas tan absurdas como este supuesto c?digo de familia.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
more details here: Madres solteras podr?an declarar a sus hijos con apellido de quien digan ser su padre

se le permitir?a a las madres solteras que declaren a sus hijos con el apellido de aquel a quien se?alen como su padre, quien deber? ser notificado previo a la declaraci?n de nacimiento. Luego comenzar? el proceso de identificaci?n, si fuere de lugar, del verdadero padre del ni?o, pero desde su nacimiento tendr? un padre, aunque sea presunto.

what?

Eugeniefs

Jan 24, 2008
Bureaucracy at its best or should that be worst? Sometimes when people want to improve things they actually make things worse. I don't know a single man who would take his wife's name! There have been cases in history but that was for political reasons etc.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
diaro libre reports:
El C?digo de Familia permitir?a que el esposo lleve el apellido de la esposa - DiarioLibre.com

among suggested changes: the right of a husband to take his wife's last name and the right of a wife to stay with her last name.

interesting. i doubt any man would decide to change his last name. and something tells me those changes will not be welcomed, as a comment under the article suggests: Nos estamos dejando arrastrar por los grupos feministas a presentar propuestas tan absurdas como este supuesto c?digo de familia.

A man on the run might welcome a change of last name.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
there is a polish website that tells you how many people with certain last name live in poland. i thus found that there are people with surnames like feces, dick, tits, ass and so on. i think that if i had such last name i would be inclined to change it.

leromero

Bronze
May 30, 2004
web.mac.com
more details here: Madres solteras podr?an declarar a sus hijos con apellido de quien digan ser su padre

se le permitir?a a las madres solteras que declaren a sus hijos con el apellido de aquel a quien se?alen como su padre, quien deber? ser notificado previo a la declaraci?n de nacimiento. Luego comenzar? el proceso de identificaci?n, si fuere de lugar, del verdadero padre del ni?o, pero desde su nacimiento tendr? un padre, aunque sea presunto.

what?

All the guys coming to the DR for some "rest and relaxation" will be running for cover now. I can just imagine the mess this is going to create:

I know he is the father! He is the only one that touched me!

But miss, you gave birth to a full term baby 6 months after you first met him!

It was a miracle from god! God made sure he was the father to our baby. My baby will have his last name.

jiFfM.jpg