74 year old german lady and her dominican worker attacked and beaten up

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
I thought that last picture was of Flavor Flav until i read the article. Hopefully the Doms have harsher laws for crimes against the elderly.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
F***ing cowards, always the elderly. Come and try me a**holes!

Does the police maybe collect some to eliminate these bastards?* I am glad to contribute...

*I mean permanently, like a bullet to the head?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
at least the police grabbed one. there was an article about torturing prisoners to get information, hopefully the police will give this one some special treatment as well.

toriemannetje

Aug 30, 2013
I thought that last picture was of Flavor Flav until i read the article. Hopefully the Doms have harsher laws for crimes against the elderly.

Dos hombres supuestamente de nacionalidad haitiano

i think he will be taken care of!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
At least all these assaults and murders on foreign nationals here in the DR will have NO EFFECT on DR tourism!!!!!!!!
PICHARDO told us so!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

PaGuyinDr

Sep 2, 2013
Calling on Lindseykaufman to write something positive about Sosua. I am really depressed reading this stuff this morning. Can't find my rose colored glasses.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Another senseless crime. Seems at times unless you are behind the walls of the resort (minus bar fights, etc) those foreigners who live here or venture out are becoming targets everyday. Many of these victims are elderly and that in itself is unacceptable. These cowards/lowlifes who prey on the elderly deserve no mercy.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Just in via Twitter:

Polic?a Nacional RD ‏@PoliciaRD 1m
Polic?a captur? en Puerto Plata a dos haitianos golpearon y asaltaron a alemana y dominicana tras penetrar a residencia.

Thought they had one already?

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Are they the guilty ones? Policia Nacional are quick to say "they caught the guilty ones" but did they? Or is this meant to "quiet the storm"

Not going to hijack your thread Dv8.

Im leaving this wonderful place before the end of August. I am going to check out another place on the planet for living.

If there is no better place to live, then i am coming back. But if i am lucky then i can find a more secure location to live, everything must be better than this Stalingrad-like pueblo called Sosua.