Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1
    Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    269
    Post Thanks / Like

    Unhappy anyone with a bank account?

    i'm in a very difficult situation at this moment!

    i don't mind explaining it in a pm..

    but basically i don't have any money now, my brother is going to send me 300,- but i need someone to help me out!

    at this moment i can't lose a single penny, if he would send it through western union i would lose money because of the western union costs and the exchange rate! and i can't lose a single penny!

    it would be easier if someone with a dutch bank account could help me, but it doesn't really matter if it's an from an other country. the idea is:

    1) my brother sends the 300,- on your account

    2a) you will pay me in dominican peso
    2b) if you so happen to have euro please pay me in euro


    i would not ask something like this if it wasn't serious. i hope someone could help me out!

  2. Dislikes MpJuly disliked this post
  3. #2
    Gold
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    5,354
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Yeah, sure. I have a rabo account, I can help you.

  4. Likes Harleysrock liked this post
  5. #3
    Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    269
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ricky11 View Post
    I will bet that you are really from nigeria
    yes i am, this is a trick! thanks for blowing my cover!

  6. Likes Harleysrock liked this post
  7. #4
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7,499
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toriemannetje View Post
    yes i am, this is a trick! thanks for blowing my cover!
    Better to get blown under the cover............

    B in Santiago.....currently working under cover

  8. Likes Criss Colon, CaptnGlenn liked this post
  9. #5
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,546
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toriemannetje View Post
    i'm in a very difficult situation at this moment!

    i don't mind explaining it in a pm..

    but basically i don't have any money now, my brother is going to send me €300,- but i need someone to help me out!

    at this moment i can't lose a single penny, if he would send it through western union i would lose money because of the western union costs and the exchange rate! and i can't lose a single penny!

    it would be easier if someone with a dutch bank account could help me, but it doesn't really matter if it's an € from an other country. the idea is:

    1) my brother sends the €300,- on your account

    2a) you will pay me in dominican peso
    2b) if you so happen to have euro please pay me in euro


    i would not ask something like this if it wasn't serious. i hope someone could help me out!
    Oooor your brother sends you the money over western union, and HE pays the transfer fees/extra charges..

  10. Likes CaptnGlenn, Jaime809 liked this post
  11. #6
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,848
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus_Rattus View Post
    Oooor your brother sends you the money over western union, and HE pays the transfer fees/extra charges..
    Certainly sounds like a correct and expeditious solution.

    And if WU can pay in Euros.....problem solved.


    Respectfully,
    Playacaribe2

  12. #7
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    915
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    On 02/15/2014, you posted"

    "what you need to do is become cold blooded!

    don't let poverty affect you, meaning do not give a damn about the situation of the people you are going to hang with! this week alone i denied a total of mas o menos 2000 that people were asking me for.

    nobody has money, everybody is hungry, they all need a hand out, nobody can help them but you! so don't be a show off, humble yourself and let them know that the fact that you came from the states doesn't mean that you've got money! so always go out with just a lil bit of money and when they ask you something you show that you only hold coins"

    Good luck.

  13. #8
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    8,958
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    What kind of scam is this, many reports on it.
    Last edited by Hlywud; 02-22-2014 at 12:04 PM.

  14. #9
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    8,958
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Someone got peeved that I closed the thread....well it is open again.

  15. #10
    Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    161
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    300 euros would cost 13 euros via moneygram from europe to the DR. when i get a euro bank wire its costs me 25 euros at my receiving bank. not exactly sure how someone could even help you if they were so inclined. good luck

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •