anyone with a ? bank account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

toriemannetje

Aug 30, 2013
i'm in a very difficult situation at this moment!

i don't mind explaining it in a pm..

but basically i don't have any money now, my brother is going to send me ?300,- but i need someone to help me out!

at this moment i can't lose a single penny, if he would send it through western union i would lose money because of the western union costs and the exchange rate! and i can't lose a single penny!

it would be easier if someone with a dutch bank account could help me, but it doesn't really matter if it's an ? from an other country. the idea is:

1) my brother sends the ?300,- on your account

2a) you will pay me in dominican peso
2b) if you so happen to have euro please pay me in euro

i would not ask something like this if it wasn't serious. i hope someone could help me out!

i don't mind explaining it in a pm..

but basically i don't have any money now, my brother is going to send me €300,- but i need someone to help me out!

at this moment i can't lose a single penny, if he would send it through western union i would lose money because of the western union costs and the exchange rate! and i can't lose a single penny!

it would be easier if someone with a dutch bank account could help me, but it doesn't really matter if it's an € from an other country. the idea is:

1) my brother sends the €300,- on your account

i would not ask something like this if it wasn't serious. i hope someone could help me out!

Oooor your brother sends you the money over western union, and HE pays the transfer fees/extra charges..

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
On 02/15/2014, you posted"

"what you need to do is become cold blooded!

don't let poverty affect you, meaning do not give a damn about the situation of the people you are going to hang with! this week alone i denied a total of mas o menos 2000 that people were asking me for.

nobody has money, everybody is hungry, they all need a hand out, nobody can help them but you! so don't be a show off, humble yourself and let them know that the fact that you came from the states doesn't mean that you've got money! so always go out with just a lil bit of money and when they ask you something you show that you only hold coins"

Good luck.

Mu?ecote

Aug 1, 2006
300 euros would cost 13 euros via moneygram from europe to the DR. when i get a euro bank wire its costs me 25 euros at my receiving bank. not exactly sure how someone could even help you if they were so inclined. good luck

MpJuly

Apr 30, 2009

1) my brother sends the ?300,- on your account

after you get paid, your brother asks his bank to make opposition, the funds return in your brother account, it's a win win operation for you and your brother.

It's my personal opinion, anyway I don't have dutch bank account, and you should know (if you are European) what's an IBAN, with the latter you can transfer on any european bank account for 1-2 ? !!! not just dutch bank account....

for my is a SCAM

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"A Guilder Saved,..........Is A Guilder EARNED"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps,.........."Puryear",....."Great Catch"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her,..."Hypocracy" is showing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Among,....."OTHER THINGS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

AND, .....she calls me the "IDIOT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toriemannetje

Aug 30, 2013
Someone got peeved that I closed the thread....well it is open again.

you are a host or owner of this site, i'm just a regular visitor!

if you are closing this topic by saying it's a scam you basically kill my name without even asked me what was going on so i had no way to even explain myself.

i didn't join this site just yesterday to bother people for help, and no i am also no public figure here, but you as a host could atleast send me a pm before you mention it's a scam and close it. even tho you're the boss and you could do whatever you feel like doing.

i wrote in an other post why i opened this topic:

at this moment i only have little pesos and my cards don't work because i have a limit! i just moved so i needed to pay 2 months in advance and deposit and besides that i had a lot of costs! i ran through all my cash money so if ever i need something i just use my card! but because i already overused my limit i have nooo access to money!!!

i once sent my little brother in case he needed money, from the money that is left i still have 300 euro!

there is nooo reason to lose money over western union costs and exchange costs so i really at this moment need ever single peso till i can use my card again!

i can ask my fellow dutch men if they are willing to help me out! how?

1) my brother meets someone of their friends or family in the netherlands or he transfers the 300 euro on their dutch bank account!

2) now that person has the 300 euro, if that person has 300 euro here or has a lot of pesos he then can pay me out the rate of caribe express which is better than western union. in that way i don't lose nothing!

so yes, serious scream for help! so don't act stupid cos in this case it's no laughing matter! don't become a keyboard thug, just ask me what was going on! 300 euro is like 17000 peso so i'll be fine later but now i am not!

if people keep opening topics asking the cheapest way to send items abroad or some other money saving questions, then what makes any of you think that now when i have no money i'm in the position to lose money over something that easily could be saved?

get a grib on yourselves, it's not fly to label someone a scammer!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
See the link posted by "Caribmike" ABOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SEE A RECURING THEM IN HER POSTS!
"wtf"

SHE DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

toriemannetje

Aug 30, 2013

yes, i've been asking people here for help like that!

i'm not a dominican, if i want to buy something of ebay everybody knows you need paypal! also everybody knows that sellers only send items to registered addresses. so if i can't continue the buy but i do want something i can't ask around?

i have to be a scammer?

money - bank - payments - creditcard, put it in a mix and what you get is a scammer?

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
The beauty of the DR is that it is a live-and-let-live society.

The beast of the DR is that it is a life-and-let-live society.

It has been said all over this forum by many, including myself: don't come here if you don't have enough money to get established and don't plan on staying if you don't have a good exit strategy in the event of an emergency. You're on your own here.

Though the expats who post on this forum have given me some great insights and information, for which I am grateful, I would be far too embarrassed to ask any of them for financial assistance. I really wouldn't expect them to, either. Instead, I have eaten peanut butter and crackers because of unexpected expenses (including one robbery).

toriemannetje

Aug 30, 2013

1) my brother sends the €300,- on your account

after you get paid, your brother asks his bank to make opposition, the funds return in your brother account, it's a win win operation for you and your brother.

It's my personal opinion, anyway I don't have dutch bank account, and you should know (if you are European) what's an IBAN, with the latter you can transfer on any european bank account for 1-2 € !!! not just dutch bank account....

for my is a SCAM

1) my brother meets someone of their friends or family in the netherlands or he transfers the 300 euro on their dutch bank account!

the netherlands is a small country, he has a free traveling pass so it is no problem for him to take the train to travel a couple of minutes to hand the money in cash! keep digging and keep digging!

Status
Not open for further replies.