Why Did You Delete My Post?!?

M

Mick

DR1, I posted a very carefully thought out post entitled "What to do November 15-19? My message was removed. I can't believe that my message, innocently enough, was removed but the silly squabbles back and forth between board members remain active on the message board. Can you please explain. - Mick

H

hillbilly

Not deleted, just not answered, so here

are a few ideas.
Post a note to Jim Hinsch, he will connect you to everything Boca Chica.
There is baseball almost every night in Santo Domingo or San Pedro de Marcorix-just down the road. In fact, with the 6 team league there IS baseball every day at one of the two places.
For Sports Bars, just look around, they abound. All over the place.
For the "place in the cave", that is a bit away from the colonial zone: Meson de la Cava, Mirador del Sur, 533 2818. (There are better places to eat, but this IS exotic)
Zoo is cool.
Bayahibe, just walk out to the highway from your hotel and get a bus going to your right-towards San Pedro...or have your girl get you one-by then you should have found a companion to help you out, and around...
As for the strip club, ask JIM..

HB

D

Doug

Mick are you going to Boca Chica on Nov 15th? E-mail me and I'll see if i can help you out....maybe ..maybe not...but I've been there many times, so e-mail me and we'll see

J

Jim Hinsch

Re: Since when??? *PIC*

Since always. One opened briefly on the outskirts along the highway for a few months last year in October and then closed. It never had many dancers (usually 2-3) or guests. It was located across from the Label Hotel (formerly Illusion, and before that, La Belle) in the old River Club.

See www.BocaChicaBeach.net/nightlife.html for the current scene. La Noria reopened on Saturday as "Cosmos".

My favorite place is Madhouse (I play good fooseball).
madhouse_small.jpg