OK Motors. OK?

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
Oh yes I know I could do a search about this (and I have done so) but . . .

Specific comments on OK Motors RENT-A-CAR welcomed here. Good. Bad. Ugly. Indifferent . . .

My tired old lungs and legs need an automotive assist for the next few weeks.

Their prices look good. Are they reliable and honest (by NA standards)?

What are your first-hand (and reliable hearsay) experiences?

wbr

10 months ago my sis in-law came here and rented from them, they got a jeep and it was kind of a piece of crap, not new and
perfect like most renal cars. They then changed to a SUV and that was new and everything seemed to go well.

I was with them when they went and I would recommend them. Nice people working there.

Jan 17, 2009
We just rented from them. The price was great, $400 with full coverage for a mini-van for a week. But the vehicle was a piece of crap. Had to go back twice to have it fixed, and still had electrical problems and parts falling off while you were driving.

As to good people, yes, they sound very nice, were very helpful when we had to return to get some repairs done, etc. I think it depends on how reliable you need the car to be and how far from Sosua you'll be driving.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
H-Rock, rentals here are not new and shiny except maybe at the big names at the airports....

They work most times, but not always.........like everything else here

the good news is that they can fix anything.... with goma

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
so true.... however, I need to say that 5 yrs a go I lost a bolt on my roof rack..... 2 big metal pieces clanging together ....

My man went up there , wrapped the rubber around it and 5 yrs (30,000 miles) later it still is as tight as ......(You fill in the blank here)

The RD repairs work sometimes

SultanofSwing

Jun 22, 2012
Whenever we need a rental we use OK motors. Very friendly. Reasonable prices. They will deliver the car to you if you can't get to the office. The cars we've rented have all been in great shape.

I would recommend them without a doubt.

H-Rock, rentals here are not new and shiny except maybe at the big names at the airports....

They work most times, but not always.........like everything else here

the good news is that they can fix anything.... with goma

I didn't know this WW! The cars we have rented have always been new, most we have gotten from the airport though, only 2
others at different places.

fuchs4d

Mar 7, 2004
Recommended

Had a Suziki Gran Vitara for about 3 weeks 6 month ago.
Good condition, good price.
On returning the car returned me to my place for free.

No credit card needed, only passport and cash.

In the 90th owner had a the biggest rental in Sosua next to the container of "Repuestos Manuel".
And before that, had a bigger rental business in Europe.

Will always be my first place to ask.

In Sosua, Andrea Kobilke also may have some cars for rent and fair prices:
Kobirent

Alexander