The Policeman, the Porsche Cayenne and the Money

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Anyone would think fighting a war against the people that are responsible for enforcing it with those very same people was pointless. I?d say there is enough reason for me to agree after living here and witnessing a dog chasing its tail for several years.

Makinater

May 4, 2013
Question: I don't read Spanish all that well, but what is illegal about driving a car with half a million dollars in it?

Nothing at all. He was/is suspected to be part of an international drug ring, that's why he got arrested - I suppose.

lisagauss

Bronze
Feb 16, 2011
Anyone would think fighting a war against the people that are responsible for enforcing it with those very same people was pointless. I?d say there is enough reason for me to agree after living here and witnessing a dog chasing its tail for several years.

Just because he has a police badge and a rank doesn't mean he went to the police academy and did his time. Anyone can get one of those with enough cash and connections. I was offered a job in Santiago police in the department of high tehnology crimes division. I would just have to go once a week for 1 hour tops and look through surveillance video. They would give me a badge + gun + credentials. No thanks; didn't want to get involved.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Just because he has a police badge and a rank doesn't mean he went to the police academy and did his time. Anyone can get one of those with enough cash and connections. I was offered a job in Santiago police in the department of high tehnology crimes division. I would just have to go once a week for 1 hour tops and look through surveillance video. They would give me a badge + gun + credentials. No thanks; didn't want to get involved.

Your reply to my statement is sensless, if you want to tell you were offered a job then just tell us, but what has having a badge and the police fighting the police, the governent fighting itself have to do with badges, guns ........................... whatever! I wouldnt take that job either, my ?buddy heads Firearms? within interior police and he makes peanuts, I doubt unless you are dominican and corrupted you stand a decent chance of a decent salary on any such position.

exeurodominican

Feb 1, 2014
I'm sure that he could take the Porche and US 500.000K liquidacion home home. Must know a lot and nowbody is interested in his songs I guess:laugh:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
About 20 years ago,I was getting started to have sex with a Dominican prostitute.
As I grabbed her A$$, I felt something in the back pocket of her jeans.
I pulled it out, NO, Not THAT, the object in her back pocket.
It was her "Policia National" ID card !!!!!!!!!!!
She was Really Good, so I KNOW how she got that "JOB"!
She "Pulled Rank"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

exeurodominican

Feb 1, 2014
I just heard on TV that this guy entered the police force in February 1012 immediately ranked as sergeant. This means that he has hi ranked officer(s) as reference(s). Maybe he will go to jail for his own protection for a while???????????..Love it here!!! At least enough stuff each day to get hilarious about. ;)

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
good for him, you only need one or two really good "scores"... in the land of leche and avocados I want mine too..
its only a matter of time... :laugh: its not what you know its who you know here on the island..

exeurodominican

Feb 1, 2014
good for him, you only need one or two really good "scores"... in the land of leche and avocados I want mine too..
its only a matter of time... :laugh: its not what you know its who you know here on the island..

Did you not mean "leche, aquacates AND Miel??":cross-eye

exeurodominican

Feb 1, 2014
I just heard on TV that this guy entered the police force in February 1012 immediately ranked as sergeant. This means that he has hi ranked officer(s) as reference(s). Maybe he will go to jail for his own protection for a while???????????..Love it here!!! At least enough stuff each day to get hilarious about. ;)

Yeah yeah yeah, I know: 2012