Sillas de escritorios

amp

Bronze
Oct 5, 2010
Where is the world can I get a comfy desk chair at a good price in Santiago?!?

Prodacom, Cecomsa, PriceSmart, all way too expensive. I'm looking at something comfy, don't care if it is leather, has adjustable seat and adjustable back. Needs to be cushioned.

Limit is RD$3,000

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Price for a new,nice vinyl covered high back, with "Arm Rests", is in the 4,500 and UP range.(Omar SD)
There is a used office furniture place near me in SD where they have almost new office stuff for half that.
Look around in SD for something like that, or the "Compra/Ventas" may have some.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Price for a new,nice vinyl covered high back, with "Arm Rests", is in the 4,500 and UP range.(Omar SD)
There is a used office furniture place near me in SD where they have almost new office stuff for half that.
Look around in SD for something like that, or the "Compra/Ventas" may have some.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
In Canada you can't get a nice compfy office chair for less than 100 bucks....I don't think you will find one here. If you do it will be built so cheap that it won't last long before it is an uncompfy chair that is broken.

amp

Bronze
Oct 5, 2010
I've found some good deals online but the chairs are 20+ pounds and I would lose my savings to get it shipped here :(

I guess I'll have to bite the bullet

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
Check out the office furniture stores in Santiago, sometimes they have good discount deals:
- store D'Oficina: on Duarte between Las Carreras and Plaza Ramblas.
- another one on la 27 de febrero just past av. Metropolitana. These guys usually have a number of items half off when there are minor defects.

El Encanto occasionally has good discounts too.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i checked ikea. nice chairs are over 5k or even 8k. but they have some soft seat chairs for less that 3k.

amp

Bronze
Oct 5, 2010
I did check Ikea and they don't have much in that department. Their best option is an all plastic thing that looks very uncomfortable for RD$2500 or somewhere in that neighborhood.

But I do like other Ikea items. :)

rendul

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
rendul.tripod.com
I have a used one in black vinyl but I am in Cabarete. If you can get here I am offering it at $2000.00 RD Cash & Carry. Works fine. I have a picture if you p.m. me.