discurso de danilo

amp

Bronze
Oct 5, 2010
Last time I saw him on TV was around the huelgas and he was spewing some **** about the President of Grenada is all wrong that Dominicans treat Haitians poorly. The next day I think it was, there was news of a Dominican truck driver shooting and killing a Haitian who was pushing a food cart that accidentally ran into the truck. Police would not let the Haitian family near the body and give him a proper burial.

Yeah, there sure is an equal plain here buddy, even with light-skinned and dark-skinned Dominicans there is racism!

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Last time I saw him on TV was around the huelgas and he was spewing some **** about the President of Grenada is all wrong that Dominicans treat Haitians poorly. The next day I think it was, there was news of a Dominican truck driver shooting and killing a Haitian who was pushing a food cart that accidentally ran into the truck. Police would not let the Haitian family near the body and give him a proper burial.

Yeah, there sure is an equal plain here buddy, even with light-skinned and dark-skinned Dominicans there is racism!

Of course there is, and you just spewed some as well, and probably don't even realize it.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Wow, he announced that there will be undercover operations to catch Government / Police corruption and violators will be prosecuted and sentenced to the maximum penalty.

Never-mind, I thought it was Friday.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

actually, it was the President of St Vincent, Dr Ralph Gonsalves.

amp

Bronze
Oct 5, 2010
I thought it was Grenada? They kept saying "Grenadina" if I remember correctly. Either way the other countries are right and the president of DR is in denial.

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
Just FYI amp, Grenada and the Grenadines (St. Vincent & the Grenadines) happen to be different countries with different governments...