Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Home Delivery - MoneyGram

Does anyone have experience with this service? I am very hesitant to use it. I've been searching options to get USD here and besides Xoom, MoneyGram or WesternUnion seem to be the only options. For whatever reason my family member does not want to use the internet and have their information on Xoom, old school I guess. I, however, do not feel very confident in MoneyGram and their home delivery service.

If anyone has experience and how confirmation of delivery to recipient works I'd like to hear about it. Or if there are other viable options.

2. Dislikes AnnaC disliked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I've used Moneygram in Colombia, didn't have any problems. As I recall, the fees were better than those of WU.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I've used MoneyGram before but never their Home Delivery service. I'm not sure how the process works so I'm hesitant.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I have used it money gram gettien the money to my bank account and also picking up the money in the bank, Banco Popular, Banco de Reservas and If im not wrong Banco Leon also are money gran rep.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I've used MoneyGram multiple times to pick up at various locations and had no issues.

Has anyone had experience with Home Delivery service provided by MoneyGram.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure why anyone couldn't make it to the local office to pick up something, especially free money.
    Hope the home delivery works out better than the mail service here.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DR_Guy View Post
    Not sure why anyone couldn't make it to the local office to pick up something, especially free money.
    Hope the home delivery works out better than the mail service here.
    You cannot get USD at the local office.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by amp View Post
    Does anyone have experience with this service? I am very hesitant to use it. I've been searching options to get USD here and besides Xoom, MoneyGram or WesternUnion seem to be the only options. For whatever reason my family member does not want to use the internet and have their information on Xoom, old school I guess. I, however, do not feel very confident in MoneyGram and their home delivery service.

If anyone has experience and how confirmation of delivery to recipient works I'd like to hear about it. Or if there are other viable options.

ive used money gram 3 times, and he goes to pick it up at any money gram location, either in leon bank or banco popular, there are many many money gram locations, and when you send it it is only with the persons name and not location, so they can pick it up anywhere in the country . the fees are good, the more u end the more u pay but ex , i sent 80$ once bost me 6 to send and when i send 480 cost me 14 to send. less expensive than western union, home delivery i would not trust,

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

i normaly never send money, was for emergancy so its all good thanks im in canada so i dont have us back account.

but that is really good 5$ for up to 3000 , nice

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry but I think NOBODY is reading my post so I will edit it.

I have used MoneyGram to pick up plenty of times at banks, I need to know about HOME DELIVERY IN $$USD$$

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast