North Coast Community suffers another loss

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
It is with a heavy heart that I post this. Last Saturday night (February 22) Gerry Pinsonneault, who lived in Sosua for the last 8 years with his wife Sandi passed away in Edmonton Canada after becoming ill in October 2013.

Gerry was well liked and respected here on the north coast and could count many of us Expats living here as his friend. He was also the driving force behind the Free Dental Clinic at Monkey Jungle and worked tirelessly to ensure its success.

He will be missed by many of us. Good bye my friend.

Bob K

crabgrass

Aug 15, 2011
It is with a heavy heart that I post this. Last Saturday night (February 22) Gerry Pinsonneault, who lived in Sosua for the last 8 years with his wife Sandi passed away in Edmonton Canada after becoming ill in October 2013.

Gerry was well liked and respected here on the north coast and could count many of us Expats living here as his friend. He was also the driving force behind the Free Dental Clinic at Monkey Jungle and worked tirelessly to ensure its success.

He will be missed by many of us. Good bye my friend.

Bob K

Gerry was such a nice guy. He will be missed.

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Thanks Bob for posting this. I know all our condolences and comments will give Sandi comfort to know how much Gerry was liked and respected. RIP Gerry.

PeteyPablo

Bronze
Apr 30, 2011
My deepest condolences to his wife, and all that knew him. I just saw the video on Monkey Jungle and what he did there, it was amazing what he and others have accomplished.