St Patrick's Day at Jose O'Shay's Cabarete

judypdr

Jul 23, 2011
Costambar
Hi all! I want to take some friend to the St. Patrick Day's celebration this year since it was really fun last year. I looked at their web site and Facebook page and don't see any specific information on this year's event. Anyone have any information?

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
You can guarantee they will be having a big party all day as they do every year. If you can find Frank12 on this site he will tell you all about it.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
The parade usually starts around 12pm. It's the same huge party every year...the day where everyone gets to be Irish for the day. We fly down the same musicians, step dancers, bag piper, etc. every year and they play and dance all day and night long.

I video tape the whole day--about 12 hours worth--and then edit the video down to 7 or 8 minutes of fun. I try and get everyone in the video.

Here is last year's video for an example of what it's like:

[video=youtube_share;iStFpS_oAek]http://youtu.be/iStFpS_oAek[/video]

Frank

jfk-tampa

Jul 28, 2007
I see you started off with the monkey and the red head. I guess you know which side your bread is buttered on

PaGuyinDr

Sep 2, 2013
Unfortunately I'll miss it ( by two days ) this year. I went last year and it was AWESOME! I intend on making it an annual occurance.!!