AMERICAN AIRLINE CRASH

D

Donna

I'M A PRODUCER IN NEW YORK ...

I'M LOOKING FOR FAMILY MEMBERS OF PASSENGERS ABOARD AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 587.

PLEASE CALL ME (212) 664-3149 OR EMAIL ME AT DONNA.NICHOLLS2@NBC.COM.

THANK YOU

M

Maria Del Pilar

You are so rude. Please leave the people alone to mourn for their family members. Give us some peace!

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: AA Flight, another painful showbiz experience

As usual, in this painful moment for the families of the victims of the AA crash, the usual show-offs appear at the Las Americas Airport to show their face on cameras hungry for publicity at the expense of these poor people. CDN Cadena De Noticias is doing a poor job of reporting again with their goulish approach. What is the usual goul Freddy Beras Goico doing at the Airport anyway? His crying scene seems to repeat over and over again. I saw Victor Mendez Capellan, owner of Vimenca doing his usual crying scene to promote his money exchange and travel agencies. What is going on here? It seems we have professional mourners who show up in every tragedy scene.

C

Cyndi

Dear God ... give it a rest! Why are you trying to capitalize on such a horrible tragedy???

S

Susanne

I understand your reaction and I do not find Donnas approach particularly professional.

However, please remember that reporting is not necessarily "trying to capitalize". How many of you have been watching the news today, desperately wanting some more information? Well, journalists are working there to provide it. This is our trade, this is what you pay us to do. It is not always pretty, but it is usually important.

You can do it different ways, sure, and I prefer providing information, not turning peoples' grief into entertainment which I refuse to do. But in all honesty we don't know whether Donna was trying to do one or the other, so give her a break.

Regards,
Susanne

C

Carol

Donna

I can't believe your insensitivity. People are grieving, families have lost loved ones and you post on this board? Media intrusion striking a low note!!

P

Pasola Joe!

Absolutely no class!!!

Imagine Mrs producer someone contacting your family in a case like this and prying and delving into their lives,asking how they feel to lose someone they loved? Your post was extremely tasteless and lacks class.Someone should report your slimy news tactics to NBC.

PJ

B

Bianny

Re: AA Flight, another painful showbiz experience

this kind of people take advantage of the situation to make pubicity about their campaing. And yeah, its very sad...

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

The biggest vulture award ever has to be given to professional crying person and self-appointed international celebrity Freddy Beras Goico, who has a habit of appearing uninvited to every tragegy and takes front space on TV cameras with heavy tears and starts interviewing people, but after an hour his tears dissapear and his show biz act begins. Likewise, Vice-President Milagros Ortiz Bosch seemed to be giving a political speech at the airport. Quite a disgusting scene, with lots of promises that will never be delivered to the victims. And of course, not to be outdone, was Victor Mendez Capellan who is crying rich all the way to the bank promoting his Vimenca business at the airport.