Prostite sues man over "fiao"

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Prostituta somete hombre que la "cubi?" en cabaret - DiarioLibre.com

So a man in Hato Mayor goes into a brothel and, after getting the services he tells the chica that he's got no money and that it's gonna be a fiao(credit).

The man is under custody now, after the woman went to the Fiscalia. All she wants is her hard earned money, she says, because he even slept on top of her. LoL

he should have gone to the loanshark before the cabana, and saved himself some embarrassment.

then again, guys who get into these situations do not have the capacity for embarrassment.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Prostituta somete hombre que la "cubi?" en cabaret - DiarioLibre.com

So a man in Hato Mayor goes into a brothel and, after getting the services he tells the chica that he's got no money and that it's gonna be a fiao(credit).

The man is under custody now, after the woman went to the Fiscalia. All she wants is her hard earned money, she says, because he even slept on top of her. LoL

This Guy was drunk. That's a drunk move. They should have breathalyzers at brothel entrances.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Pay for Play. Rule # 1, always get the cash upfront. I tell all my women that.

LTSTeve

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Two weeks ago I heard about this Gringo here who got popola on credit, the popola went to collect and ran of with the dude's glasses. She wanted RD500, he needed some new glasses anyway so he didn't pay.
Popola for free. :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
2ijp1tc.jpg

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"A Sperm Bank, is the ONLY Bank, where , after you make a "deposit", you Lose Interest"!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
We Open in "Philly" next Saturday night!!!!!