B check Oct. 2001
Scheduled for major m July 2002
No. 1 600 hr No 2 9000+
Typical overhaul at 10,000 hrs.
Info re actual accident will come from NTSB

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: What about Bush Press Conference?

In the presence of Nelson Mandela, President Bush conducted a press conference related to the AA crash, where he gave his condolences to the people of New York City, to its Mayor, to the community of Far Rockaway and every other entity, except he forgot to mention that this was really mostly a Dominican Republic tragedy. He never mentioned the Dominican Republic, the Dominican community in New York or its people. Well, he has to be forgiven, he doesn't know where DR is placed on the world map.As for CNN, the community of Far Rockaway became the center of attention, while Dominicans in New York and Dominican Republic were at a loss to find out wether they were talking about the same accident.

A

azb

Re: Good point TW.

Of course Mr. President would have been the first one to send his condolences to the families of anyone (in the crash) whose name ended with Rubinstien, Goldberg or Levinstien...but dominicans....not worth mentioning anything.

T

Thomas robert

AZB, I am curios as to what a persons last name has to do with the plane crash? Do those names come from Rockaway Beach in New York? I don,t get what you mean. Can you explane? tommy

A

azb

I guess you really don't know what I am talking about. Just think hard and you will get it (unless you have lived all your life in a corn country like Iowa or Nebraska).
Everyone else know what i am talking about.
wait, you can't be that naive, you just want me to spell it out to you. Oh, no, i am not falling for that trap.

T

Tgf

Re: Sad point AZB.

Yes, AZB, most of us can recognize a bigot when we read a post like yours above. Your worldview concerning a Zionist conspiracy to control the hearts and minds of all of us is sad and pathetic on your part.

A

azb

Tgf,
honestly, you don't think the zionist control the USA?
Be honest and lets see some guts.
By the way... what is your religion?

C

criss colon

Re: Sad point AZB Israeli envy

You are just jealous! Being a succesful business person in an influential industry such as tele-communications or media,who happens to be of the Jewish faith,does not make one a "Zionist"!It makes one a smart businessman! It is not like owning a 7-Eleven! The man,s religion is not the issue here.The issue is your morbid fear that the "Zionists" are out to get you. Don,t worry you are safe in your filthy barrio office in Santiago,DR. "They" won,t look for you there! Has anyone on this board actually seen you in-person? If you look like any of those guys from islamabad that I,ve seen on CNN I doubt if you could get a "date" with dominican dog! Criss Colon Have a "bad" day, and a "Worse" night!

T

Tgf

No, I don't. But your argument is the same one both Hitler and later Stalin claimed decades ago. I bit flat if you ask me. My religion is my business. I am not an Israeli, or Jewish for that matter, if you really need to know, even though I would admit it proudly if I were. Remember that Mohammed asked his followers to respect both Jews and Christians as "peoples of the book." They could be taxed but should not be forcibly converted since they were not considered infidels and heathens by the "True Believers." Something the Taliban and Osama bin Laden conveniently forgot while reading the Koran.

C

criss colon

Just as Jim Jones,and later,David Koresch corrupted the principles of Christianity,the taliban and "old Sammy"been loaded" have corrupted Islam! You obviously know ,and practice, more of the principles of the Koran,than our drinking,whoreing,pork eating,"bone breaker" from the high country! Criss Colon