Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Nazi & KKK Marchers in Carnival Parade

America Latina, my friend. And DR sure is a fu**ing crazy country. 50 black nazis paraded on Malecón in SD during el carnaval last Sunday, doing Heil Hitler salutations and riding on WWII motorcycles. Not exactly politically correct in any European country, I would say.

As for the legal turns in said case, my guess is that it's pretty much the same kind of rules that apply when toddlers play in a sandbox together. If you take my shovel, I will hit you with my bucket and you will tell me you never want to play with me again if I don't give you half of all my candy. In this case, however, I suppose the candy can be substituted with tax payers money.

2. Likes Klaudia Trzeciak Petersen liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JDJones View Post
    You forgot the KKK fellows.....

was this a part of the parade?

interesting..

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the link, JD.

i am still trying to digest this. maybe they could have had a float to depict the ovens at Auschwitz? i mean, who runs the "Ministry of Culture"? what the heck is going on here?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Shows again how ignorant and uneducated the population is regarding non DR related history.

Don't forget this is the country which produces idiots who name their children Hitler, Stalin and Lenin...
    Last edited by caribmike; 03-04-2014 at 07:49 AM.

6. Likes Criss Colon, Peterj, waytogo, windeguy liked this post
    Dislikes AtomicPhil disliked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by caribmike View Post
    Shows again how ignorant and uneducated the population is regarding non DR related history.

Don't forget this is the country which produces idiots who name their children Hitler, Stalin and Lenin...
    caribmike, this one is waaay over the top. i can understand some birdbrains wanting to do this, but which fool bureaucrat could issue a permit for this?

8. Likes PaGuyinDr, wuarhat, waytogo liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

"...which fool bureaucrat could issue a permit for this?"

Err, maybe the one that has a son called Hitler?

This bureaucrat most likely is yet just another botella without a clue what he permitted there...

10. Likes Peterj liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont think Dominicans (most anyway) have ever heard of the inquisitions either. To say education is poor here is an understatement.

12. Likes Peterj liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by caribmike View Post
    "...which fool bureaucrat could issue a permit for this?"

Err, maybe the one that has a son called Hitler?

This bureaucrat most likely is yet just another botella without a clue what he permitted there...
    Einstein was right in pondering whether or not there is a limit to human stupidity.

14. Likes Peterj liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default No comments on the KKK marchers yet?

How phucked up is this society allowing KKK marchers in the carnival parade? The stupidity of these people.....!!!!!

16. Likes Riva_31, waytogo liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be difficult to fully explore the issues related to this without going off-topic. I read the thread linked here. i didn't respond because my comments would have been edited or deleted. Not back-handing the mods. I genuinely appreciate the difficulty in keeping this forum within the bounds of its guidelines.

For all we know EastCoast, there could be a lively debate in the off-topic thread.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast