Nazi & KKK Marchers in Carnival Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makinater

May 4, 2013
America Latina, my friend. And DR sure is a fu**ing crazy country. 50 black nazis paraded on Malec?n in SD during el carnaval last Sunday, doing Heil Hitler salutations and riding on WWII motorcycles. Not exactly politically correct in any European country, I would say.

As for the legal turns in said case, my guess is that it's pretty much the same kind of rules that apply when toddlers play in a sandbox together. If you take my shovel, I will hit you with my bucket and you will tell me you never want to play with me again if I don't give you half of all my candy. In this case, however, I suppose the candy can be substituted with tax payers money.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
You forgot the KKK fellows.....

showimage.jpg

was this a part of the parade?

interesting..

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Shows again how ignorant and uneducated the population is regarding non DR related history.

Don't forget this is the country which produces idiots who name their children Hitler, Stalin and Lenin...

Last edited:

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Shows again how ignorant and uneducated the population is regarding non DR related history.

Don't forget this is the country which produces idiots who name their children Hitler, Stalin and Lenin...

caribmike, this one is waaay over the top. i can understand some birdbrains wanting to do this, but which fool bureaucrat could issue a permit for this?

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
"...which fool bureaucrat could issue a permit for this?"

Err, maybe the one that has a son called Hitler?

This bureaucrat most likely is yet just another botella without a clue what he permitted there...

kenthedentman

Apr 10, 2012
I dont think Dominicans (most anyway) have ever heard of the inquisitions either. To say education is poor here is an understatement.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
"...which fool bureaucrat could issue a permit for this?"

Err, maybe the one that has a son called Hitler?

This bureaucrat most likely is yet just another botella without a clue what he permitted there...

Einstein was right in pondering whether or not there is a limit to human stupidity.

eastcoastmike

Jul 18, 2004
No comments on the KKK marchers yet?

How phucked up is this society allowing KKK marchers in the carnival parade? The stupidity of these people.....!!!!!

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
It would be difficult to fully explore the issues related to this without going off-topic. I read the thread linked here. i didn't respond because my comments would have been edited or deleted. Not back-handing the mods. I genuinely appreciate the difficulty in keeping this forum within the bounds of its guidelines.

For all we know EastCoast, there could be a lively debate in the off-topic thread.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I've seen pics of the KKK group, but hadn't heard anything about the Nazis - did you see them for yourself?

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
The best thing about the picture is that KKK guy has BLACK hands!!! Must be an island variety of the Klan..........

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
is there a chance you separate those threads and put KKK part here to leave the original thread to felix the thieving gato?

Done.

I know this is a touchy subject, both the Nazis and the KKK, just a reminder to not let the thread get out of hand with racial or religious posts.

Hard to believe anyone who truly understands the significance of either would approve their inclusion in the parade. Had to be someone clueless.

Last edited:

silkesmo

Jan 17, 2014
America Latina, my friend. And DR sure is a fu**ing crazy country. 50 black nazis paraded on Malec?n in SD during el carnaval last Sunday, doing Heil Hitler salutations and riding on WWII motorcycles. Not exactly politically correct in any European country, I would say.

As for the legal turns in said case, my guess is that it's pretty much the same kind of rules that apply when toddlers play in a sandbox together. If you take my shovel, I will hit you with my bucket and you will tell me you never want to play with me again if I don't give you half of all my candy. In this case, however, I suppose the candy can be substituted with tax payers money.

WoW! I'm speechless. I mean how could a country as a whole be so unaware of what has happened in the world. Seriously. I thought that American children were uneducated, but grown people in positions of power not being aware of the KKK and Nazi Germany. AND YOU WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT... Maybe I should run for president of DR of the campaign of free education. I'll get my funding from international educators in which in turn I will give easy viasas to come live and educate the people. Make it a law that every kid must go to school until the age of 10. And make a minimum wage of $150USD a month. What do you guys think? Can I win??? YES WE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
you hope this is some sort of comedy performance like that sketch from david chapelle but deep down you know those guys just thought it was an easy and cheap costume strategy...

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
I think that this just shows how far the country has come to becoming "AMERICANIZED"

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
I think that this just shows how far the country has come to becoming "AMERICANIZED"

surely, the other way round. this did not even make it to the mainstream media. in USA is would be plastered all over the papers and have serious consequences, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.