Wish more natives posted here

Status
Not open for further replies.

LosDueces

Feb 14, 2014
Wish more actual Dominicans posted on here. Usually all I see is old timer gringos arguing with youth and or giving awful advice or information based on there own experience which again are from the point of view of 57 year old molelestor

This forum needs dominican born people

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
You can go there and cry:

About Our Kindergarten & Community Center

This is first and foremost an English speaking Expat forum, when you want Dominican style chitchat go to feisbuk... jeez.

Wish more actual Dominicans posted on here. Usually all I see is old timer gringos arguing with youth and or giving awful advice or information based on there own experience which again are from the point of view of 57 year old molelestor

Older people know a lot more than you and me! You will learn this as you grow up!
If you were a bit nicer you may get better info, calling people Molesters is not going to help you much.

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Those 2's

Unfortunately they wiped out the Taino Natives a long time ago so getting natives to contribute is a bit difficult.

Olly and the Team

toriemannetje

Aug 30, 2013
this forum needs more of those tu_real_sofoke89 and more of real_barbie809 and more of tu_flakita_dinda type of chicks!

weeiii!!!

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
It would not be a bad idea but trying to pull your average Dominican from " Facebook" will be the challenge.

Facebook vs DR1 with Dominicans DR1 would not stand a chance.

I once needed to check my email on something very important and I walked into place on El Conde to use a computer and 99% of the people on the computers were logged in on Facebook.

The craziest thing I ever saw.

It would not be a bad idea but trying to pull your average Dominican from " Facebook" will be the challenge.

Facebook vs DR1 with Dominicans DR1 would not stand a chance.

I once needed to check my email on something very important and I walked into place on El Conde to use a computer and 99% of the people on the computers were logged in on Facebook.

The craziest thing I ever saw.

FB was my fav site till dr1! I am hardcore addicted as anyone could see :)

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
"...99% of the people on the computers were logged in on Facebook."

Sankie farm most likely :D

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010

Why, exactly?

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011

I do not know if it was a farm or not, but what I can tell you it was a lot of laughing and they seem like they were having a good time looking at a screen.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

no it does not. not if it is going to survive. if there was to be a large influx of locals posting here, this place would be a battlefield. guys would be getting infractions and bannings on a daily basis. it would be a daily war of words between Dominicans and foreigners.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com

Doubt it, most teens talk to other teens, and lots of Dominicans have family or friend's in the States or Europe. Many of the kids at our school talk to their parents, or former classmates, If my wife logs in she has several hundred Dominicans on chat immediately and not one is a sanky.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
no it does not. not if it is going to survive. if there was to be a large influx of locals posting here, this place would be a battlefield. guys would be getting infractions and bannings on a daily basis. it would be a daily war of words between Dominicans and foreigners.

I hear you!:classic:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002

Always helpful to have new people come onto the board and call our attention to all the things that are wrong. It would be helpful if you could link us to some of the posts that "are from the point of view of 57 year old molelestor."

Perhaps also your definition of "molelestor".

kenthedentman

Apr 10, 2012
Welcome back kid. Make any progress with the chicas? As others have mentioned here already Facebook is the DR1 for the natives. Or possibly badoo. But since you are here all you have to do is walk outside the streets are full of natives. But dont call one of the old natives a molester. You wont be happy with the resulting butt kicking followed by incarceration until your daddy bribes you out of jail. Trust me on this, for it is exactly how it would go down. I would also keep in mind that to most locals you are a gringo. And a much more naive one than the old guys on here. Do we enjoy ragging you? Absolutely. We enjoy ragging everybody. Thicken your skin.

kenthedentman

Apr 10, 2012
Always helpful to have new people come onto the board and call our attention to all the things that are wrong. It would be helpful if you could link us to some of the posts that "are from the point of view of 57 year old molelestor."

Perhaps also your definition of "molelestor".

One who molests moles?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i always encourage miesposo to post here and he did, few times, but he generally does not like dr1 and says we are all idiots :) i read some of the threads to him and he rolls his eyes :) he does, however, have his favourite poster he agrees with most of the time...

JayinRD

Apr 18, 2013
I have no idea why i responding to this but i do know when I was 20 I wasnt calling all old Dominican guys molesletors...but if the shoe fits. When you get down maybe you can learn your male natives something about child care and child support. The frequency of Dominican men who abandon the women they have impregnated and dont support the babies they have made is shocking. Got to be among the highest rates in the world and I have been to at least 20 foreign countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.