25 cents coins please

FredBlogs

Jun 18, 2009
Does anyone have any US$ 25 cents coins they would be willing to exchange for $ or pesos, I need about $5 worth.

I am in Puerto Plata.

Thanks.

FB.

FredBlogs

Jun 18, 2009
No responses, is there anyone coming to Puerto Plata from the US before mid May who would be willing to bring me $5 worth of quarters?

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
what are you doing with these quarters?

Urban Dictionary: two-bit whore

two-bit whore
Two-bit is from early american times when money was sperated in "bits" equal to about 12.5 cents a piece, a common price for alot of items was two-bits, or 25 cents. Thus, an old-fashoined way of identifiyng someone as a 25-cent whore.
A guy walks in and sits down at a bar. The side of his face is bruised and bleeding so the bartender asks, "What in the world happened to you, buddy?".

The guy says, "Oh, I got in a fight with my girlfriend and I called her a two-bit whore." "Yeah?" asks the bartender. "What did she do?"

"She hit me with her bag of quarters!"

PeteyPablo

Bronze
Apr 30, 2011
Urban Dictionary: two-bit whore

two-bit whore
Two-bit is from early american times when money was sperated in "bits" equal to about 12.5 cents a piece, a common price for alot of items was two-bits, or 25 cents. Thus, an old-fashoined way of identifiyng someone as a 25-cent whore.
A guy walks in and sits down at a bar. The side of his face is bruised and bleeding so the bartender asks, "What in the world happened to you, buddy?".

The guy says, "Oh, I got in a fight with my girlfriend and I called her a two-bit whore." "Yeah?" asks the bartender. "What did she do?"

"She hit me with her bag of quarters!"

LMAO did not know that one....

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
I have tried to give them to the beggars, they dont want them. "no serve"