Vimenpaq

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
Anybory using them or knows much about them. I have emailed them but have got no reply. Because of crazy US import restrictions I cannot use CPS nor MBE but according to their web page Vimenpaq ships direct from Spain to Santo Domingo.

I want to buy some kippers!!!

DR_Guy

Bronze
Feb 17, 2010
I shipped sausage and cheese to me via Transexpress which is Vimenpaq. Just sign for an account order away. Not sure why spain, plenty of kippers on amazon.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
I use them here in Santo Domingo. Excellent Service. Do not know about shipping from Spain but when a package arrives in Miami they email me, then again when it arrives in Santo Domingo. You just fill out the page to get a post office box in Miami. Do not know how it works to ship direct to here. Best probably to call them. You can always ask for someone who speaks English if you are not fluent. Excellent service. I reccomend them.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I have seen canned "Kippers" here in SD at Supermercado National.
With the canned tuna, sardines,salmon, etc.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
I use Transexpress.com which uses Vimenca here. You can register at transexpress.com with your address in the DR and they'll set you up with an address to mail to; you can also give credit card information so you do not pay on arrival. Their turnaround time - from Miami to here (I'm on the North Coast) is very fast. I just ordered something, arrived in Florida on Fri, and it'll be in Sosua on Monday. Not quite as fast at holiday times or high season, but very reliable. They have a knowledgeable office in Miami you can call for information; or their site for rates. The heavier the package, the cheaper per pound.