YES Network

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013
I'm baaaaaaaaaaack. No, not like Freddy. . . . more like the water that just came back (llego la agua, llego la agua). Been on the East Coast since, as promised, early Feb., and just like the water I had to leave for a couple of weeks but am back again, although will have to leave again the second week of April. Like I said, just like the water.

The time from when I last posted to now has been personally excruciating. I wonder if any of you have had a rough transition. I 'm settling in slowly but surely though. First thing I'd like help with (I've been warning that I was going to lean on you) is to know what the latest is on satellite technology for Yes network TV or computer streaming in the DR. I'm nothing if not watching the Yankees beat up on the Red Sox. I'm only kidding Rice and CC. I like to watch the Yankees beat up on everybody. Please help me with this thread.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
[video=youtube;JoWwOEFu7RU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoWwOEFu7RU[/video]

pularvik

Jan 2, 2011
We have Dish satellite and the feed originates in New York (no questions about this please). There is no Yes network and most of the Yankee games are blacked out due to it being a NY feed.
Your best baseball fix would be to buy MLB TV on your computer tho I would not garentee NY video games will not be blacked out. But, you will be able to get the audio.
Go Blue jays!!!!!!!

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013
We have Dish satellite and the feed originates in New York (no questions about this please). There is no Yes network and most of the Yankee games are blacked out due to it being a NY feed.
Your best baseball fix would be to buy MLB TV on your computer tho I would not garentee NY video games will not be blacked out. But, you will be able to get the audio.
Go Blue jays!!!!!!!

Tx P. Good stuff. I googled and found this guy promoting YES network on DISH for Haiti and the DR, but his threads led to nowhere. I'll use your feedback as a starting point. Tx again.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Tx P. Good stuff. I googled and found this guy promoting YES network on DISH for Haiti and the DR, but his threads led to nowhere. I'll use your feedback as a starting point. Tx again.

I think DISH dropped YES because the Yankees wanted too much money. It may be DirecTV that still offers YES.
Some people say they can get DirecTV here, but I have no experience with DirecTV.