I created this account to post this warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheVictor333

Mar 7, 2014
I recently had a dream about a major earthquake that left most of Santo Domingo Oeste devastated, with the right side of the city left mostly intact. Thousands of people died in collapsed buildings and houses. In this dream, I was warned that the earthquake would happen between the dates of March 8-11.

Now, I rather sound like some crazy guy and be wrong when this date comes and goes with nothing occurring, but if there's a possibility that this dream may be prophetic then I believe everyone should know about this. Now only time will tell if I am right. I hope I'm wrong. Please be careful around these dates.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
Thank you for the warningL ets see!!!:classic::classic::classic:

And I now declare open the great dr1 mind game!!!

Who hides behind this new dr1 user????

U or me or anyone......
Will we ever know????

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Thanks for posting. I just cancelled my flight in time, thanks to you, OP.

I'll be forever in your debt. Whew!!

Sosua Sonny

Dec 30, 2013
Recognizing Early Warning Signs of Mental Illnesses
Major mental illnesses such as schizophrenia or bipolardisorder rarely appear “out of the blue.” Most often family, friends, teachers, or individuals themselves recognize that “something is not quite right” about their thinking, feelings, or behavior before one of these illnesses appears in its fullblown form.

Being informed about developing symptoms, or early warning signs, can lead to intervention that can help reduce the severity of an illness. It may even be possible to delay or prevent a major mental illness altogether.

What are the Signs and Symptoms to Be Concerned About?
If several of the following are occurring, a serious condition may be developing.

Recent social withdrawal and loss of interest in others.
An unusual drop in functioning, especially at school or work, such as quitting sports, failing in school, or difficulty performing familiar tasks.
Problems with concentration, memory, or logical thought and speech that are hard to explain.
Heightened sensitivity to sights, sounds, smells or touch; avoidance of over-stimulating situations.
Loss of initiative or desire to participate in any activity; apathy.
A vague feeling of being disconnected from oneself or one’s surroundings; a sense of unreality.
Unusual or exaggerated beliefs about personal powers to understand meanings or influence events; illogical or “magical” thinking typical of childhood in an adult.
Fear or suspiciousness of others or a strong nervous feeling.
Uncharacteristic, peculiar behavior.
Dramatic sleep and appetite changes or deterioration in personal hygiene.
Rapid or dramatic shifts in feelings or “mood swings.”
One or two of these symptoms can’t predict a mental illness. But a person experiencing several together that are causing serious problems in his or her ability to study, work, or relate to others should be seen by a mental health professional. Guidance counselors, teachers or classmates are often the first to notice symptoms.

You need help dude.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Recognizing Early Warning Signs of Mental Illnesses
Major mental illnesses such as schizophrenia or bipolardisorder rarely appear “out of the blue.” Most often family, friends, teachers, or individuals themselves recognize that “something is not quite right” about their thinking, feelings, or behavior before one of these illnesses appears in its fullblown form.

Being informed about developing symptoms, or early warning signs, can lead to intervention that can help reduce the severity of an illness. It may even be possible to delay or prevent a major mental illness altogether.

What are the Signs and Symptoms to Be Concerned About?
If several of the following are occurring, a serious condition may be developing.

Recent social withdrawal and loss of interest in others.
An unusual drop in functioning, especially at school or work, such as quitting sports, failing in school, or difficulty performing familiar tasks.
Problems with concentration, memory, or logical thought and speech that are hard to explain.
Heightened sensitivity to sights, sounds, smells or touch; avoidance of over-stimulating situations.
Loss of initiative or desire to participate in any activity; apathy.
A vague feeling of being disconnected from oneself or one’s surroundings; a sense of unreality.
Unusual or exaggerated beliefs about personal powers to understand meanings or influence events; illogical or “magical” thinking typical of childhood in an adult.
Fear or suspiciousness of others or a strong nervous feeling.
Uncharacteristic, peculiar behavior.
Dramatic sleep and appetite changes or deterioration in personal hygiene.
Rapid or dramatic shifts in feelings or “mood swings.”
One or two of these symptoms can’t predict a mental illness. But a person experiencing several together that are causing serious problems in his or her ability to study, work, or relate to others should be seen by a mental health professional. Guidance counselors, teachers or classmates are often the first to notice symptoms.

You need help dude.

i do not see any mention of being able to predict events in the list.

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
And Pat Robertson will say that it's God's way of punishing the D.R. for allowing Joe Biden to visit.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
You Guys are f'ing killing me over here.

This is some great stuff!

I don't think he'll be back. Too bad.

I had a horrible dream last night.

I was swimming i a noisy&smelly river filled with evil heartless predators- some of these predators had big beautiful eyes and curves, they where all watching me in this dirty smelly enviroment - these predators acted like they knew i had just entered this dirty enviroment. They where circling around me making strange aggresive hissing "Sssss" sounds- just like snakes....

I woke up covered in sweat and needed to tell you all to get out of Sosua- i strongly believe there are evil putas there...

Jebus loves you all.

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
I had a horrible dream last night.

I was swimming i a noisy&smelly river filled with evil heartless predators- some of these predators had big beautiful eyes and curves, they where all watching me in this dirty smelly enviroment - these predators acted like they knew i had just entered this dirty enviroment. They where circling around me making strange aggresive hissing "Sssss" sounds- just like snakes....

I woke up covered in sweat and needed to tell you all to get out of Sosua- i strongly believe there are evil putas there...

Jebus loves you all.

You just need to learn how to be a "Snake Charmer".
Turn that "horrible dream" into a wet one.

Aug 6, 2006
Dreams rarely come true.

Since there are many millions of people who have dreams of disasters, and there are frequent disasters, occasionally these coincide, and the conclusion is reached that dreams are omens of disaster. The fact that predictive dreams are in the Bible and that dreams are useful in fiction to make everything seem logical reinforces this behavior.

PanfilodeVaca

Jan 12, 2014
This is alarming. To verify whether your dream is valid you should immediately engage a licensed extispicist. You will need a mature fowl - organically raised is a must - and maybe a goat. I'm just hoping you got the year wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.