Age of consent

Status
Not open for further replies.

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
What is the age of consent in the RD? I see many girls pregnant or with babies who appear still to be in their early teens.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Its the same as most, 18...but that never stops them here...its usually the naive young girl who thinks their new man is going to pay for everything and take care of them..so, they bought the bs the dude laid on them...seems like a damn epidemic, i get you !

But there is a new law about this, i believe it was a few months ago that this country is going after those dirt bags..

Anthony

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
I'm not trying to be mean but I think there are about 80,000 threads on this subject

SHALENA

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
18 years old, but anyone younger that is married gains the right to consent the moment the ceremony of their matrimony concludes.

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
18 years old, but anyone younger that is married gains the right to consent the moment the ceremony of their matrimony concludes.

6zoj78.jpg

Maybe I can start a business selling 1 hour Marriage contracts.

jmnorr

Nov 22, 2012
Just an idea how 'bout opening a wedding chapel like they have in Vegas....visitors to Vegas go there single and come back married to some one they just met at the crap table...oh my that sounds bad...

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
How young can they be to get married, with parents consent?

ara contraer matrimonio en la Rep?blica Dominicana, los contrayentes deben haber cumplido una edad m?nima reglamentaria (16 para el hombre, 15 para la mujer), estar legalmente solteros, y deben otorgar su libre consentimiento para la uni?n.

16 for men and 15 for women, same as in the US I believe.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
16 for sure, had no idea 15 or there was a difference for your sex, or her sex...ha ha....animals i tell you animals!!

ara contraer matrimonio en la rep?blica dominicana, los contrayentes deben haber cumplido una edad m?nima reglamentaria (16 para el hombre, 15 para la mujer), estar legalmente solteros, y deben otorgar su libre consentimiento para la uni?n.

16 for men and 15 for women, same as in the us i believe.

Chicagoan

May 27, 2011
ara contraer matrimonio en la Rep?blica Dominicana, los contrayentes deben haber cumplido una edad m?nima reglamentaria (16 para el hombre, 15 para la mujer), estar legalmente solteros, y deben otorgar su libre consentimiento para la uni?n.

16 for men and 15 for women, same as in the US I believe.

In the US it varies from state to state.

Status
Not open for further replies.