Purebreed Rottweiler Puppies for sale - Ad number: 5781

holdinaces

Mar 6, 2014

11 Puppies born on 1/31/14
6 females / 5 males
6 have been sold to date 3/10/14
therefore only 3 females and 2 males left.

Purebreed Rottweiler Puppies with parents on premises
250 USD per female & 280 USD for males

Puppies will be in Jarabacoa till 8 weeks of age then moved to San Cristobal location.

FYI: Dropping off 2 Dogs in the Sosua area near doctor Bobs office on the 28th of March, In case anybody wishes to see the remaining dogs, I may only bring 2 more with me, Since I know they are not going to appreciate the car ride much.

Click here for pics and detail.

Note to Moderator: Ad number 5781

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
If that's their true photo those pups are going to be a hell of a dog!! Perfect stance, markings are spot on, don't see any flaws, cannot see for an over/under bite, or hip dysplasia, do you have a family tree history of the parents? How far back? German lined?? And why so cheap? I bred rotti's years ago, got my first way back in 84 or so, paid 1,500 most of the family were champions and that was in 84, named her kimba, trained her in german on most commands..

holdinaces

Mar 6, 2014
I bought Sezan from a breeder in the Santo Domingo area named Daniel,I was there looking at puppies, but when I saw this great dog, I immediately said "How much for that one!" Daniel responded, "He is not for sale!" I responded "Everything is for sale at the right price!", And I forked over 60K RD, which I know this dog was worth more, But i guess he needed the money and gave up Sezan. Sezan is registered and I do have his paperwork. He is german lined. I am selling them cheap because let's face it, This is Dominican Republic, and I am not going through the trouble of registering the 11 puppies. I just want them all in good homes.

jmnorr

Nov 22, 2012
Wow those are some beautiful parents and adorable puppies. Would take best in show at Westminster Dog Show no doubt! I agree with skynet the stance is unbelievable....

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
You have a champion there looks wise, what do you feed him? Nice coat to boot! Amoral did you??? Lol kidding, i fed mine all eukanuba and every other day raw eggs with cooked chop meat and other things, they love broth!! Allow them to eat the bones of it all day, great source of all kinds of goodies there...the eukanuba in that day was awesome!!! I still stand behind it, but so much on the market now, science diet is another good one, usually only at a vets or major pet supply store...

i bought sezan from a breeder in the santo domingo area named daniel,i was there looking at puppies, but when i saw this great dog, i immediately said "how much for that one!" daniel responded, "he is not for sale!" i responded "everything is for sale at the right price!", and i forked over 60k rd, which i know this dog was worth more, but i guess he needed the money and gave up sezan. Sezan is registered and i do have his paperwork. He is german lined. I am selling them cheap because let's face it, this is dominican republic, and i am not going through the trouble of registering the 11 puppies. I just want them all in good homes.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Pretty good question, but its all about the owner not giving your pup a bad rap...example, one of the puppies at just 6 weeks of age knew when to challenge me... 6 weeks old, the damn thing is there standing its ground and growling at me because i dropped some ice cream on the floor and he wanted it,, i wanted to laugh, i did, just roflma!! But if you know these dogs, its important to stand and correct right away, this is where its starts with some of them, does not matter of the parents, they are this way, thick headed at times until you teach them who is boss. I immediately grabbed him by his scruff & collar, really wanted just the scruff as all mother dogs carry their young, or really around the neck. I lifted him off the floor just so his feet didn't touch, its a very good tactic because they are helpless and the know it, said a few strong no's and placed him back down. He sat there for a few seconds, looked at the ice cream,said a few words to it, ran over to me and was all tongue and nails.

I told him good boy, gave him a ton of affection, then gave him a few puppy bones which he loved, so it was a good reward in his head i planted...all dogs are very smart, rotti's are above most. This example is who they are, and with kids??? Great dogs, but it starts wit the owner...never, never take the baby away from the puppy, allow them to be best friends, if you do take away the baby, it will build resentment with the puppy and in time, you will get trouble. Dogs have the same feelings as we do, so imagine, its like here comes your friends to play and bam! Your not invited, they move down the road to avoid you..if that was me, i would be like the dog, get one later..lol ;)

that puppy grew up to be one of the best out of 4 batches, name was leo, a friend of mine bought him, loved seeing him, man! What a great dog an he had 6 kids and of course told him about what he did, but at 6 weeks of age and corrected on the spot? Never again...and a good training method is a can with a few coins in it, see the puppy peeing where its a no no, throw the can! Then you need to clean the poop too, but hey, it works ;) serious, works great, then show the puppy the paper again..

Geez, i just blabber on here...sorry, love animals and rotti's are my thingy...

Good luck buy one now!!! They look great!

Anthony

are you a regular breeder? How are the parents with small children? Do you plan to have another litter?

Last edited:

holdinaces

Mar 6, 2014
Are you a regular breeder? How are the parents with small children? Do you plan to have another litter?
No, I would not refer to myself as a breeder. I bought Sezan for property protection. I own an 86 acre ranch in this country, And it is not necessarily in a gated community :rambo:.
Well Sezan was a good purchase because all the locals just talk about how big this dog is, I have heard some crazy stories they make up on their own, supposedly this dog as devoured 3 robbers. The truth is no one dares step foot on my property except for 2 pigs, 2 cats, 4 rabbits, and 1 goat. Who are now deceased :cry:, Sezan, I am sure; feels remorse :rolleyes:. I bought Suzy for Sezan, I figured, This dog doesn't want a bone this dog wants a bitch!, Now that's a present.

Suzy is great with Kids, On the other hand Sezan, has attacked my wife and my niece. I don't blame him, I guess he was just confused. Why? well at the time of the attacks, I was play fighting on both occasions. Sezan unfortunately can't tell the difference. And he defended me. This dog will attack anything I attack and will defend me if I am attacked.My wife was bit on her butt and my niece on her thigh. They were both OK, after a quick visit to the hospital.

Sezan, is too big and plays too rough!,I cannot recommend him around Kids. Just playing with this dog is dangerous. His Idea of playing with me is a full sprint head on tackle, I have to crouch down like a linemen and lunge forward just to absorb the blow. When he goes to stand and puts his paws on me, he is almost as tall as me, and I am 5'10. He must weigh about 120lbs. right now. In his defense he only plays when I want him to. The dog is extremely smart and I carry my 1 year old son around him all the time, But I do watch him. He really doesn't have 100% of my trust around anybody, today I saw him try to bite one of the puppies, He really doesn't want them around him either.

This is my 3rd litter, and I am not having anymore. I just needed 2 more males and I have them now.