car wash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe15

Mar 3, 2014
Can someone help me out. I recently went to a big car wash two days ago. Alot of music and tables. It was fun. I didnt get my cab drivers phone number who recommended to me. I got another can driver and he took me to ones where its two dudes washing a car. No music, no tables, no music and especially no girls. It is 5 mins from the big momument. Can someone give me the name of it?

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
So you want the number of the one with dudes?

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
I would suggest that the OP is located in Santiago...."the big monument.....".

Car wah on the Duarte highway "Internacional" would meet the criteria

exeurodominican

Feb 1, 2014
Can someone help me out. I recently went to a big car wash two days ago. Alot of music and tables. It was fun. I didnt get my cab drivers phone number who recommended to me. I got another can driver and he took me to ones where its two dudes washing a car. No music, no tables, no music and especially no girls. It is 5 mins from the big momument. Can someone give me the name of it?

Dawn, since I read your thread I can't get rit of it; just keep on thinking where this might be. Even after 6 big shots and xxx sleepingpills. Please, sell your car.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Found it Little Joe, not that there is anything wrong with it. Going south from Santiago on the Autopista, when you get to the fork, take it.

[video=vimeo;56847544]http://vimeo.com/56847544[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.