Awesome views in Jarabacoa

I took a ride with my buddy on our motos to Jarabacoa today and we ended up at Restaurant Aromas. Holy wonderful views and great food! Probably the best view I have seen here so far!

This is a must for anyone who has time to visit there!
Sorry if this place has been mentioned 100 times but I had to rave about it!

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Been there, you're right, breathtaking views!!!! Was the restaurant rotating when you were there? It wasn't when we went, but I'll bet that's an even more incredible experience.

manny20

Oct 2, 2012
the new road alone from jarabacoa to constanza has beautiful views too,i could just imagine that restaurant...I went to atlantic boulevard in the north coast that has spectacular views.

JayinRD

Apr 18, 2013
I having been doing a series of 6-9 mo living stints in various parts of RD.. first was Santiago, then North coast, now Santo Domingo. Definitely looking to do the next one in Jarabacoa starting in June but i never see any long term rentals in DR1 or elsewhere for Jarabacoa. If anyone has anything in the $500 dollars to 1,000 per mo range pls email me privately.

russ_offord

Jun 6, 2007
blog.jarabacoa.org
$500-1,000 can get you a smokin' great place 'round here in Jarabaoa.

I'm not sure what you are looking for and how luxurious, but I pay US$100/month for a furnished studio apartment including electricity!

For $200-300 you can rent a nice apartment or 3 bedroom home. Things are not as expensive here in Jarabacoa as they are in the touristy beach areas.

PM me if you would like some contact info for some local rental agencies.

Russ

...been doing a series of 6-9 mo living stints in various parts of RD.. first was Santiago, then North coast, now Santo Domingo. Definitely looking to do the next one in Jarabacoa starting in June but i never see any long term rentals in DR1 or elsewhere for Jarabacoa. If anyone has anything in the $500 dollars to 1,000 per mo range pls email me privately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skinny36

Mar 2, 2010
What are the prices like at this restaurant..i went to their web page .....

I took a ride with my buddy on our motos to Jarabacoa today and we ended up at Restaurant Aromas. Holy wonderful views and great food! Probably the best view I have seen here so far!

This is a must for anyone who has time to visit there!
Sorry if this place has been mentioned 100 times but I had to rave about it!

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
Prices are great, so is the food. If you go to the area and do not go to Jamaca de Dios at least once, you are an idoit.