Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Where Can I Buy A Decent Brisket?

  1. #21
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Cool,

    When you're finished post some pics of the finished product.....

  2. #22
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    679
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    oops!. All ready smoked and eaten. Was pretty darn good.

  3. #23
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    679
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Nacional is running ads this month for "brisket". Special price and deals. Going to buy a couple as I have had no luck finding them in Bonao at La Sirena

  4. #24
    Gold
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7,431
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Is it imported beef and what is the price per pound ?

  5. #25
    Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    463
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    imported from the streets of santo domingo rate A wild dog meat

  6. #26
    Gold
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7,431
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RDKNIGHT View Post
    imported from the streets of santo domingo rate A wild dog meat
    Then I guess it's not Kosher

  7. Likes Tamborista, jd426 liked this post
  8. #27
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    600
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    If you ever feel like eating brisket but can't be bothered to cook eat then there is a restaurant between Sosua and Cabarete called Crazy Ranch...best brisket I have ever had in my life and they only charge 250 pesos per pound. A must try for anyone that is in the area. My kids love it as they get 50 wings for 500 pesos!!!

  9. Likes janlindy liked this post
  10. #28
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    32,229
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tee View Post
    If you ever feel like eating brisket but can't be bothered to cook eat then there is a restaurant between Sosua and Cabarete called Crazy Ranch...best brisket I have ever had in my life and they only charge 250 pesos per pound. A must try for anyone that is in the area. My kids love it as they get 50 wings for 500 pesos!!!
    The owners are awesome. One was a chef in Paris, a Venezuelan. Great folks!

  11. #29
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    26,802
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tee View Post
    If you ever feel like eating brisket but can't be bothered to cook eat then there is a restaurant between Sosua and Cabarete called Crazy Ranch...best brisket I have ever had in my life and they only charge 250 pesos per pound. A must try for anyone that is in the area. My kids love it as they get 50 wings for 500 pesos!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cobraboy View Post
    The owners are awesome. One was a chef in Paris, a Venezuelan. Great folks!
    100% agree regarding Crazy Ranch. I hope they can weather the slow summer we have on the north coast.

    They also home brew an IPA( India Pale Ale) not my favorite choice, but at least it is something different and good for what it is. Their hottest wings were the hottest food I ever had in the DR. If I say they were hot, I mean very few people could have eaten them. They warned me at least three times, but I enjoyed them anyway. I am so out of practice at eating hot spicy food living here.


    Happy Smokin' to the OP.

  12. #30
    Bronze
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    691
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by windeguy View Post
    100% agree regarding Crazy Ranch. I hope they can weather the slow summer we have on the north coast.

    They also home brew an IPA( India Pale Ale) not my favorite choice, but at least it is something different and good for what it is. Their hottest wings were the hottest food I ever had in the DR. If I say they were hot, I mean very few people could have eaten them. They warned me at least three times, but I enjoyed them anyway. I am so out of practice at eating hot spicy food living here.


    Happy Smokin' to the OP.

    I was there last week wasn’t crazy busy ...but steady...ya there brisket is good!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •