Gay/lesbo bars in SD

I'm going to SD tomorrow for 2 days and wanted to take my wife to a gay bar, she misses seeing dykes around. (She likes butchy chicks)
Are there any good Lesbian Bars? If no Lesbo bars we will go to a gay bar.

I could get info off of other areas but i was hoping some peeps on dr1 would tell me which ones to check out. If females only that's cool I'll drop her off for a while and come back later.

Thanks!

Feel free to PM me if you don't want to answer here!

PaGuyinDr

Sep 2, 2013
Since you brought it up Harley, I was thinking about opening an LGBT bar in Cabarete. But after extensive research, and with the knowledge that I've acquired on DR1, I have decided that the north coast is not ready for one. It would be just another example of some arrogant, superior minded gringo with $$$$ to burn to come down here and to think he could open an LGBT bar without getting his ass handed to him. I figured I would get ripped off, shaken down and probably end up broke. I opened a LGBT colmado in las caobas instead. It's much more....... Dominican......

Since you brought it up Harley, I was thinking about opening an LGBT bar in Cabarete. But after extensive research, and with the knowledge that I've acquired on DR1, I have decided that the north coast is not ready for one. It would be just another example of some arrogant, superior minded gringo with $$$$ to burn to come down here and to think he could open an LGBT bar without getting his ass handed to him. I figured I would get ripped off, shaken down and probably end up broke. I opened a LGBT colmado in las caobas instead. It's much more....... Dominican......

Ya I don't think it is quite ready for it either which sucks bc I see quite a few gay travelers. That's cool that you opened a gay colmado! We will have to come by some day!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I overheard two lesbians talking in the produce dept. at Supermercado National.
One said she was going to buy a cucumber, the other one said,"Buy Two, we can eat one"!!!!
Was that YOU????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Call my house tonight after 7:30, my wife will probably take you!!!!!
But she may make your wife jealous!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

RubyDiamond

Jan 8, 2013
I noticed a gay friendly place in santo domingo called lulu tasting on trip advisor- a good name if nothing else

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
H-Rock, just go buy a wig and strut your stuff around GH...... they come out of the woodwork for you, I'm sure.

GH is ready for this.... slow to dead normally.... liven it up a bit

LOL

exeurodominican

Feb 1, 2014
Common people, this was a serious question. Let’s not overdo it please. H. Rock just wants to know where he and his wife can have a nice time from experts for the both of them. :bandit: