Santiago Car Wash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe15

Mar 3, 2014
The car wash I was talking about was Kevin's Car Wash. I got out of the original cab driver car because he kept taking me to a regular car wash with no girls. The second driver, I told him that it was big car wash, with a lot of tables, music and girls. He said Kevin's Car Wash and that was it. It's nice but it was dead the day I went. I heard it's packed on Sundays but I already left. Thanks guys for the response.

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
Happy you found it . I can not be cought ded there it is only 5 min walk from my appartment if anyone saw me there I would not here the end of it.
The good old days when no one new me. Lol

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
Happy you found it . I can not be cought ded there it is only 5 min walk from my appartment if anyone saw me there I would not here the end of it.
The good old days when no one new me. Lol

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Make sure you get your rims cleaned when your back in town. Just ask for a "rim job" they will understand

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
More great advise from joe know it all to his newbie friend, No No partner you don't need one of those dating sites to find your next ex wife, you should see all the beautiful prospects at this car wash place

lovemedo

Nov 3, 2013
More great advise from joe know it all to his newbie friend, No No partner you don't need one of those dating sites to find your next ex wife, you should see all the beautiful prospects at this car wash place

are they legitimate prospects or are the hardline putas...... seriously??

amstellite

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
I go to Kevins every time I go to Santiago... it s right near the Rotunda... music s great and beer s cold and the girls are very lovely and actually smile .. it s a fun time,,,,and yes Sundays are rocking.....

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
are they legitimate prospects or are the hardline putas...... seriously??

Seriously?? All woman here are "legitimate prospects" . Some you just have to pay more to make them "legitimate". Some you have to buy them an SUV some just want 500 pesos. However they are all on the playing field.
As for your comment "hardline putas", please don't use derogatory language. Every girl I have ever paid, we formed a special bond and I hold them In the highest regard. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.