Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hooded cat litter tray

I live in Sosua.Does anyone know in the North 0f the island,where I can definitely buy a hooded cat litter tray with a swing door for the cat to go in and out of? Thanks

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by domrepadmirer View Post
    I live in Sosua.Does anyone know in the North 0f the island,where I can definitely buy a hooded cat litter tray with a swing door for the cat to go in and out of? Thanks
    If you don't find one, I'm sure you can get a carpenter to make one for you.

3. Likes Harleysrock liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the only place I found one was in Santiago at the pet shop on top of bravo, not on the NC obviously but if you want I could maybe pick one up for you next time in Santiago, I have to go next week anyways.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    If you don't find one, I'm sure you can get a carpenter to make one for you.
    Except it needs to be made from a non-porous material, otherwise the odor will be absorbed. Probably more offensive to the owner than the user....

Take Harley up on his offer.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Get two of those plastic wash tubs and some C-clamps to hold them together. Then cut a hole in the one on top.

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

When I was in the Pacific Islands, they were amazed that I bought food in a bag for my cat(what's wrong with mice?). They also mentioned how healthy he looked.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

You can make one with a cardboard box...get a box bigger than the litter tray, place over the top and cut a hole in it...you can make it any size you want...just remember the cat needs to be able to turn around, you can even get creative and paint it and if it absorbs odor just toss it....baking soda in the bottom of the litter pan controls the odor.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry, could not resist a hooded cat!

11. Likes Me_again, Celt202 liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

i hope my hoodie kitty will stay! to be on topic i have seen, i am pretty sure, those covered litter boxes in brugal paiewonsky clinic in POP. no idea about prices thou.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Mine is cute without a hat

14. Likes Harleysrock liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast