Hooded cat litter tray

sunlover23

Sep 13, 2005
I live in Sosua.Does anyone know in the North 0f the island,where I can definitely buy a hooded cat litter tray with a swing door for the cat to go in and out of? Thanks

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I live in Sosua.Does anyone know in the North 0f the island,where I can definitely buy a hooded cat litter tray with a swing door for the cat to go in and out of? Thanks

If you don't find one, I'm sure you can get a carpenter to make one for you.

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
If you don't find one, I'm sure you can get a carpenter to make one for you.

Except it needs to be made from a non-porous material, otherwise the odor will be absorbed. Probably more offensive to the owner than the user....

Take Harley up on his offer.

May 29, 2006
Get two of those plastic wash tubs and some C-clamps to hold them together. Then cut a hole in the one on top.

May 29, 2006
When I was in the Pacific Islands, they were amazed that I bought food in a bag for my cat(what's wrong with mice?). They also mentioned how healthy he looked.

jmnorr

Nov 22, 2012
You can make one with a cardboard box...get a box bigger than the litter tray, place over the top and cut a hole in it...you can make it any size you want...just remember the cat needs to be able to turn around, you can even get creative and paint it and if it absorbs odor just toss it....baking soda in the bottom of the litter pan controls the odor.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
2a11xk.jpg

sorry, could not resist a hooded cat!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i hope my hoodie kitty will stay! to be on topic i have seen, i am pretty sure, those covered litter boxes in brugal paiewonsky clinic in POP. no idea about prices thou.

sunlover23

Sep 13, 2005
hooded cat litter tray

I think the only place I found one was in Santiago at the pet shop on top of bravo, not on the NC obviously but if you want I could maybe pick one up for you next time in Santiago, I have to go next week anyways.

That's very kind.I'm in the UK until I return 26th April.If you go to Santiago,I'd be grateful if you would let me know if you see one.Thanks