It's Always Great To Meet a "DR1er",..."Face To Face"!!!!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
But Friday, I got a "2fer"!!!!!!
I am never the first to post when I meet "Dr1ers", never know if they want to avoid "Guilt By association", but "HR" already admitted to being here.
I got to meet "Mr. AND Mrs., "Harleysrock"!!!!
I was "Doubly Blessed"!
I felt as if I had known them forever, "DR1 can do that!
We had a long "Sit Down", and they met my wife, my Mother-In-Law, my kids, my cats, & my dogs.
I could only convince them to take one of my dogs!!!!
Maybe next time????????
They promised to return soon, and I know they will.
How could they resist??????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
ps, "Mrs. "HR" is beautiful!
"Mr.,....... not-so-much!!!!!!!
Just Joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm just jealous of their "Tats"!

It was great to meet you and your family! You have great kids, very cute and sweet!
The pup is doing well, missed you all the first 2 days but is adjusting here well and is barking at one of the chihuahua's as we speak :)

I think the best part of dr1 is meeting the people!

We will be back!!!

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
And the Mrs. sings like a pro, great voice, as well as being easy on the eyes.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i want to steal the mrs and play with her like a doll.

2sbpb8l.gif

exeurodominican

Feb 1, 2014
HR, the truth please, did my fellow Dutchman behave correctly while zipping your booze and fancying your doggies?:surprised

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
Cant wait to see a group of 12 of us go down to SD for 2 nights to visit friends and 5 nights in Cabarete/Sosua to celebrate the marriage of a fine young gentleman. Especially since 9 of these gringos are rookies and will be driving across the island on their first trip to the "3rd World".
If any of you guys meet us/witness us, I would love to read about your reactions to our path of sheer entertainment. Doubt it would read the same as this.