Help - WHY would he want a baby?????

Jenn0033

Mar 18, 2014
Hi there,

I am Canadian, and met a Dominican in Canada who is a Canadian citizen.

To make a long story short, he got me pregnant (I believe on purpose) and I have a son born here in Canada. The relationship has since dissolved as I learned who he was, but he has been EXTREEMLY pushy on having a child and I suspect he has something to "gain" with this child. I am looking for theories on what he could possibly have to gain.

Here are some facts:

-Was very pushy on wanting a child with me
-I believe he tampered with the birth control method and I got pregnant "by accident"
-He has been extremely pushy wanting the baby to have his last name
-He is extremely pushy to obtain a copy of the babys birth certificate so he can register him as his son in the Dominican and get him dual citizenship"

Other facts I know:

-He is a Canadian citizen (as he does have a Canadian passport)
-His father passed away a few years ago (perhaps the child would help inheritance??)
-He claims not to have kids in the Dominican, but who knows
-He wants to move back to the Dominican when he retires

Anyone with legal/any information about what he could possibly want with this child... please help so I can understand his motivations!!.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Does any Dominican man need a reason to have child other than his macho insecurities. Stop screwing people you dont trust, and if you must then make sure you provide the protection and its installation as I am sure most men appreciate anyway.

kaykat18987

Nov 25, 2013
sounds like a dominican guy i was dating. and he abosutly wants it to be a boy and named yandel. and if i would have been a girl she would be mine he said and i can name her watever i wanted. go glad i never got pregnant by him, and ended up leaving. all the girls he has been with he left cause they didnt get prengnat in the first 6 months with them. i ran fastt... and him alot with legal papers in canada already so i would not of granded him anything.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Dont believe anything he has told or anything you have seen. Maybe it was a forged passport.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Successful Pusher

... he has been EXTREEMLY pushy...very pushy on wanting a child with me...extremely pushy wanting the baby... is extremely pushy to obtain a copy of the babys birth certificate...

Hmm, looks like you got yourself a real (Gringa) pusher.... :classic:

donP

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Hi there,

To make a long story short, he got me pregnant (I believe on purpose) and I have a son born here in Canada. The relationship has since dissolved as I learned who he was, but he has been EXTREEMLY pushy on having a child and I suspect he has something to "gain" with this child. I am looking for theories on what he could possibly have to gain.

Here are some facts:

-I believe he tampered with the birth control method and I got pregnant "by accident"
-He is extremely pushy to obtain a copy of the babys birth certificate so he can register him as his son in the Dominican and get him dual citizenship"

Other facts I know:

-His father passed away a few years ago (perhaps the child would help inheritance??)

Anyone with legal/any information about what he could possibly want with this child... please help so I can understand his motivations!!.

Many people might have a field day with that statement.... both male and female.

Don't hear that much any more.... in "The Dominican" or elsewhere,
or should that be 'on the Dominican' in your case?

Aug 6, 2006
Perhaps he has been told he has something fatal and wants to have an heir to pass something on to. Children are the closest thing to immortality that we know exists. I have heard of trusteeships that skip a generation. Does either of his parents have a lot of money?

May 5, 2007
Hi there,

Here are some facts:

Other facts I know:

Did you cooperate in any way or have anyhting to do with it?

PanfilodeVaca

Jan 12, 2014
How old is the child?
Is the baby daddy living with you?
Do you continue to have relations with this particular individual?
Is his name on the birth certificate?
Has he asked for your hand in marriage?
Have you asked him to marry you?
Since you mentioned he has plans to retire, in what endeavor is he gainfully employed?
Does he provide financial or any other kind of support?
What is the baby's name? Is it Jordany? Starling? Jhonny perhaps? Welington?

Perhaps he is a baby trafficker. In the US, babies go for about $5,000 to $15,000 a pound. Those with credentials tend to run at the higher end of the range. I caution you not to leave this individual alone with the infant. He sounds like a bounder.

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I was thinking that he might want a Canadian child to bring over his other wife and children but that doesn't make sense since IF ( you have seen his Canadian Passport right? ) he is a Canadian citizen he can sponsor them without the babys' help. I'm speculating of course. :)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Who or what is the Dominican?
Yes, he will want to move back to his Dominican wife/woman/girlfriend... :cool:

i wish you people would finally stop with this petty obsession over "the dominican". who the hell cares? let go. gosh. it's damn BORING.

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
Hi there,

Here are some facts:

Other facts I know:

LOL, he's got Canadian citizenship, and a passport from Canada......Go, no RUN to child welfare, they will put a real BIG stop on anything he wants, and garnishee his wages, and if he don't pay, revoke his passport, he won't be able to sponsor his other children to come to Canada and so on.....In Canada if you have a child they work against the dead beat dad......and to the extent of suspending his drivers license too.....

dogstar

Oct 24, 2004
Hi there,

Here are some facts:

He wants to take the child back with him, and wants child support and or alimony from you. Look up sanky panky

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
hummm one post, has been online since posting more than likely laughing at us, anyone smell socks?

Mar 1, 2009
Some women will also go to great lengths to simply GET themselves pregnant. This is not simply A DOMINICAN thing, I have seen men AND women from different backgrounds and nationalities rush to get pregnant and then try to drag the other person into either being a parent or spouse as a result of having had their child.
Some people use children like poker chips and or they use the child to get back at their former significant other......it's a disgusting practice.
While I am sympathetic to the OP's dilemma it's time to look in the mirror and be more careful for the next time.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCccccc

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
We can all speculate about his possible evil intentions, or he could have just been that into you! Likely, you'll never know, so I wouldn't drive yourself crazy trying to figure it out. It likely is neither rational nor doable, anyway!

So, as hard as it may sound now, just let it go and concentrate on raising the baby, deal with what he springs on you as it comes up. Make sure you have all your legal ducks in a row for your child's sake, and next time, check out DR1 before you are in a bind!
Hi there,

Here are some facts:

Other facts I know: