Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Soberanos 2014

  1. #1
    Gold
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    5,352
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Soberanos 2014

    Quick, all, watch channel 5, Soberanos 2014....if you want to know what Dominicans like and what is humorous for them....I guess....what a joke.....

  2. #2
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    21,792
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Formula for a "Hit" Dominican TV show.
    Cast:, a gay midget, a hooker, a priest, a "Cripple",a drunk, a "Slutty Hag", a "Pendejo", a "PendejA", a "Policia National", a "Ladron".
    Open on all the above YELLING at the top of their lungs all at once!
    Music blaring from huge speakers.
    One couple, "Of Your Choice" in bed having sex, midget getting hit with a huge board, hooker servicing priest,"Cripple" falls out of wheel chair.
    Repeat above over & over & over & OVER!!!!!!!!

    You will get a "Soberano" next year for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

  3. #3
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    31,598
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    i don't even know what is that crap. i follow politics and the newspaper news but "entertainment" here gives me second hand embarrassment every time i happen to catch a peak of a dominican channel when i visit in laws. heck, even local news on TV give me a case of wtfisthatness. there is this greasy dude who is allegedly newsreader or maybe a reporter, no idea what's his name (maybe gutierrez?), dark hair over a balding scalp, looks like he pulled his head out of the bucket of lard, ill fitting suits, speaks like he has herpes sores all the way down the throat. the quality of the camera work on that channel is somewhat 80's home made porn worthy. i just can't with him. he's as professional as a limpiabota. probably started as one too.

    anyways, where was i? of yes, entertainment... that dumb creature venya carolina. how the hell do those people even get such jobs? she does not even look like she could have gotten where she's at thanks to producer coach test. one, she'd break the damn coach and two, she seems so crazy it would be safer to stuck the peen into an open jaws of a barracuda rather than her mad cow coochie.

  4. Likes zoomzx11, ROLLOUT liked this post
  5. #4
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    1,140
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Dominican comedy

    You left out one other sure bet element: cast Fausto Mata and his usual co- stars


    Quote Originally Posted by Criss Colon View Post
    Formula for a "Hit" Dominican TV show.
    Cast:, a gay midget, a hooker, a priest, a "Cripple",a drunk, a "Slutty Hag", a "Pendejo", a "PendejA", a "Policia National", a "Ladron".
    Open on all the above YELLING at the top of their lungs all at once!
    Music blaring from huge speakers.
    One couple, "Of Your Choice" in bed having sex, midget getting hit with a huge board, hooker servicing priest,"Cripple" falls out of wheel chair.
    Repeat above over & over & over & OVER!!!!!!!!

    You will get a "Soberano" next year for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

  6. Likes Criss Colon liked this post
  7. #5
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    1,140
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    This being a noise culture, I should not be surprised, but I always notice
    the band playing during interviews and the hosts' monologue on talk shows like 'Chévere Nights.' I also notice they don't bother with tuning their instruments or appear to rehearse very often. Jochy Santos has no problem speaking more loudly than his entire merengue orchestra can play with amplifiers.

    Quote Originally Posted by dv8 View Post
    i don't even know what is that crap. i follow politics and the newspaper news but "entertainment" here gives me second hand embarrassment every time i happen to catch a peak of a dominican channel when i visit in laws. heck, even local news on TV give me a case of wtfisthatness. there is this greasy dude who is allegedly newsreader or maybe a reporter, no idea what's his name (maybe gutierrez?), dark hair over a balding scalp, looks like he pulled his head out of the bucket of lard, ill fitting suits, speaks like he has herpes sores all the way down the throat. the quality of the camera work on that channel is somewhat 80's home made porn worthy. i just can't with him. he's as professional as a limpiabota. probably started as one too.

    anyways, where was i? of yes, entertainment... that dumb creature venya carolina. how the hell do those people even get such jobs? she does not even look like she could have gotten where she's at thanks to producer coach test. one, she'd break the damn coach and two, she seems so crazy it would be safer to stuck the peen into an open jaws of a barracuda rather than her mad cow coochie.

  8. #6
    Gold
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,108
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


  9. Likes Criss Colon liked this post
  10. #7
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    21,792
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    You need to watch the "Cooking Shows!!!!!
    Cut raw chicken on the counter, put raw "Veggies" on same counter, cut with same knife, put raw "Veggies" in bowl, serve!
    Under cooked chicken, serve, cut cake with "Chicken Knife"!
    Shake dirty hands with guest, pick nose, look at fingers to see if you got anything,SERVE!!!!
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

  11. Likes sosuamatt, zoomzx11, mofongoloco liked this post
  12. #8
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,744
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    We can always count no dv8 to tell us how she really feels. What about Casa Cerrado? Just when I think I have seen every episode up pops a new one. The other day there was a really good looking chica on Casa Cerrado. She had a giant big mouth, loud voice and instantly got into a pushing, shoving match with another woman. Only half watching I
    told my wife, "she must be Dominican", sure enough!

  13. #9
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    31,598
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    i caught some cooking show yesterday when i passing out of boredom waiting for lab tests. the dude was making something with beef. took a slab of raw meat with bare hands, threw in in a pot, then picked some veggies to make salsa in the food processor, dipped the hand inside the salsa to pull out the blade, dropped all in another pot with some shredded beef and then put a spoonful of the dish on tostones using hand to pile it up.

    all i gotta say is that i appreciate the fact he cooks like i do at home because really, who the hell washes knives, hands and whatnot hundred times when cooking. which explains why i have all the bacteria the lab results revealed, really.

    i don't mind caso cerrado. it's like watching viralatas yap over s**t filled nappy. i was not aware the actors playing there even spoke, what comes out of their mouth is just a series of exaggerated grunts and wheezes. very theatrical and still, way better that twatlight movies.

  14. #10
    Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    272
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Criss Colon View Post
    You need to watch the "Cooking Shows!!!!!
    Cut raw chicken on the counter, put raw "Veggies" on same counter, cut with same knife, put raw "Veggies" in bowl, serve!
    Under cooked chicken, serve, cut cake with "Chicken Knife"!
    Shake dirty hands with guest, pick nose, look at fingers to see if you got anything,SERVE!!!!
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
    You forgot scratching between their legs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •