Secret Decoder Rings

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
Since it was closed...
Lets start a secret hand shake where we tickle each others palm with out middle fingers. If the person does it back you know they are a DR! member, if they look at you funny then you know...you just look like an idiot to a random tourist.

Maybe we can get Eddie to start selling secret jewelery like the freemasons in his store, hut, or whatever you call it. Any Ideas???

I cant wait to hear Harley or anyone whisper Boknows in my ear. I bet he would be much more subtle than CCCCCC. CCCCCCCCCCC better watch out cause I will be in Aroyo Hondo too to drink all the Jumbos. Maybe to get Pica Pollo and shoot pool with some real beauties across the street...Berto where you at??? If you want to see a local in that area you just stand in front of the colmado with a Jumbo and you will see them for the first time in years within five minutes.

I will tickle at least one of your plams in April, so I apolagize in advance. Frank12 will definitley sell me a few Jumbos or at least kick me out an point me in the right direction.

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
Better yet I hope I witness Harley whispering boknows in someone else's ear...That would be way more entertaining.

skinny36

Mar 2, 2010
and thats what i was thinking..have been making and selling tshirts for 20 years..its paid for my many trips over the 18 years......hmmmm if anyone wants one...hit me up and i will bring them in a few weeks when i am back...maybe take a donation for some charity?

I would buy a shirt if they sold Dr1 shirts! A lot of people already know who we are which freaks the wife out, she forgets I am on dr1 showing pics of her and I and videos etc... dr1ers introduce themselves to us a lot, it's quite cool actually!

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
i can put your dr1 user name on it ....lol

2gv3404.jpg

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Hey Bo apparently you don't "know" that tickling the palm of the hand while shaking hands means "I want to bang you" in The DR...and no I'm not kidding.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Hey Bo apparently you don't "know" that tickling the palm of the hand while shaking hands means "I want to bang you" in The DR...and no I'm not kidding.

I learnt't that the hard way :)

Moving on...

We used to have DR1 shirts, very exclusive, mainly for the people working with us.

Maybe I should resurrect them....

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I need a really good Hillbilly/DR1 T- shirt!!! XXL of course.

HEHEH..

worth the money..

HB

Last edited by a moderator:

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
and thats what i was thinking..have been making and selling tshirts for 20 years..its paid for my many trips over the 18 years......hmmmm if anyone wants one...hit me up and i will bring them in a few weeks when i am back...maybe take a donation for some charity?

If you're serious, I think you'd need permission from Dolores and/or Robert to use the DR1 logo - send them a message.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I learnt't that the hard way :)

Moving on...

We used to have DR1 shirts, very exclusive, mainly for the people working with us.

Maybe I should resurrect them....

Nice. Give back to the moderators. Sounds like a great idea!!!!

Maybe a roundtrip ticket to pick up the t-shirt as well. :) hahahahahahaha

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006

how about this model for dr1ers?

21boy1w.jpg

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
This is a masonic practice!!!!!

Since it was closed...
Lets start a secret hand shake where we tickle each others palm with out middle fingers. If the person does it back you know they are a DR! member, if they look at you funny then you know...you just look like an idiot to a random tourist.

Maybe we can get Eddie to start selling secret jewelery like the freemasons in his store, hut, or whatever you call it. Any Ideas???

I cant wait to hear Harley or anyone whisper Boknows in my ear. I bet he would be much more subtle than CCCCCC. CCCCCCCCCCC better watch out cause I will be in Aroyo Hondo too to drink all the Jumbos. Maybe to get Pica Pollo and shoot pool with some real beauties across the street...Berto where you at??? If you want to see a local in that area you just stand in front of the colmado with a Jumbo and you will see them for the first time in years within five minutes.

I will tickle at least one of your plams in April, so I apolagize in advance. Frank12 will definitley sell me a few Jumbos or at least kick me out an point me in the right direction.

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
DR1 should hire boknows because of his creative marketing skills... If that is what the secret handshake means why would anyone on the island be worthy of a regular handshake???