One experienced deep fishing skipper, please

Makinater

May 4, 2013
Hi,

A friend of mine is a fishing aficionado and have lots of potential customers in his country, if he were to offer deep fishing tours to the Caribbean. What he wants me to do, is to find him an experienced deep fishing skipper - i.e. someone that has been doing this for a long time and know where to take clients, which coastlines to avoid, you get the picture.

I figured that the best place to start looking for someone like this had to be DR1.

Just to be clear: I am not looking for:

1. Recommendations to a company that offers fishing tours of this kind. I am looking for someone that my friend could hire, should he decide to come here and invest in this business.

2. Suggestions to not invest in anything in the DR, which is a very common answer (usually for a good reason too), to requests like this.

Looking forward to hear what my fellow DR1ers know about the subject.

Makinater

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
And you are sure that Mike would get himself hired by somebody else????

...Just to be clear: I am not looking for:

1. Recommendations to a company that offers fishing tours of this kind. I am looking for someone that my friend could hire, should he decide to come here and invest in this business...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I love it when "Things" just fall in MY Lap!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

"YC" I hear you are cooking for all of Central Florida these days!!!!!

Makinater

May 4, 2013
Hilarious thread it turned out into, and I hope many more things will fall into your lap, CC. Thanks for the tip, I will PM right away.