Construction worker needs temporary accomodations...

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Got a friend who is builder, looking for a place to stay and work for keep until the 10th of next month while his roof is set. If anyone has any projects on the go and wants a good pair of hands in exchange for a room with a bed then let me know. He won?t aparthotel it as he is a bit of a generational mid age hippy type who loves to keep on the move and involved in stuff. I?ve seen his work, he?s pretty good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
A bit of f advice-

No cryptic or vague thread titles.

Details. You have absolutely no details included. Is this person Dominican or a foreigner? Sounds like he's not, but why have anyone guessing?

How long have no known this person that you feel comfortable vouching for him? Post these details please. You'll get a much quicker response from someone who may be able to help.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
This is a guy I know from way back in university and so I have known over 20 years. He is a Geordie but spent most of his life working in hotter climates around the world. He has casitas dotted all over the world, small places, he goes builds, and then keeps for when he needs to visit or wants a break, nothing extravegant, just a basic living accomodation.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I suppose that's what Google is for, but it will make as much sense to most non-Brits as Hoosiers or Tarheels do to most people from outside the US.

[video=youtube;Y8moz9t3a90]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8moz9t3a90[/video]

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Couldn't be clearer. :D
You Google "Geordie builder" - you get Auf Wiedersehen Pet.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
Please dont ask a geordie if he is scottish or vice versa!!!!!

U can generally tell a geordie from his accent........

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
The Geordie. But then, I suppose the same could be said of a cockney. Hope I didn't pi$$ anyone off.