Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,166
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default food containers,blue barrels

    I need names and phone numbers of companies in Miami area in particular that send the food boxes and or blue barrels .In particular,I have hesard aout companies that have these food boxes that they send.Any help would be appreciated.I live in Santo Domingo,so they would come here.
    bob

  2. #2
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    28,079
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Montero Shipping, Inc. Miami office

    305 633 0205

    305 978-6451

    Montero Shipping, Inc.
    3304 NW 38th. Street
    Miami, Fl.33142

    Montero Shipping

  3. #3
    Gold
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,664
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    In their ad, Montero gives this address and these phone numbers:
    4848 NW 167 St.
    Miami Gardens, FL 33014
    305 620 5519
    305 620 5585 (Fax)

    I'd call first.

  4. #4
    Gold
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,664
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I called them, and that is their new address. It is near Hialeah. They do not sell blue barrels, but they tell me that they are available for $20-$25 in the Opa-Locka Hialeah Flea market, 55 gallon size. They also told me that it costs $150 to ship a full barrel from Miami to Sto Domingo, and a 24x24x24 inch box costs $125, box included.

    They have door to door service, as far W as Bani.

  5. #5
    DR1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    20,557
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_Onassis View Post
    I called them, and that is their new address. It is near Hialeah. They do not sell blue barrels, but they tell me that they are available for $20-$25 in the Opa-Locka Hialeah Flea market, 55 gallon size. They also told me that it costs $150 to ship a full barrel from Miami to Sto Domingo, and a 24x24x24 inch box costs $125, box included.

    They have door to door service, as far W as Bani.
    Those are rip-off prices. Call Embarque Bella Vista, I think they're in Miami. From NJ/NY/PA etc, the boxes cost $75 each, 3 for $200. Shipping a blue tanque is $115, plus the cost of the tanque.

    Always cheaper from Florida




    Administrator
    DR1.com

  6. #6
    Gold
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,664
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Embarque Bella Vista may be a better deal, but they do not ship from Miami, only NY/NJ/PA. I called them and that is what they told me.

  7. #7
    DR1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    20,557
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_Onassis View Post
    Embarque Bella Vista may be a better deal, but they do not ship from Miami, only NY/NJ/PA. I called them and that is what they told me.
    That's weird, because our guy told us we could ship out of Florida cheaper. Sometimes when you buy appliances there is free shipping anywhere in the US - he told us to drop ship to their Florida office.

    And they don't ship out of NY/NJ/PA - they ship out of NY only, and out of Providence, RI in New England. The do pick up all around NJ, and if it's a large amount they will go into Philadelphia too.




    Administrator
    DR1.com

  8. #8
    Gold
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,908
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Too bad about people needing/wanting those barrels. I was in NYC and drove by a construction site in Jersey where there must have been thousands of those barrels (No idea what was originally in them) but had a huge sign saying "Take me free" I guess shipping empty far outweighs the savings

  9. #9
    Gold
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,664
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I asked if they had an office in Miami, and he said "No, solamente Nueva York".
    ASC has 55 gallon blue barrels, used, with ring lock lid for $31, new for $42. "sale price"
    1850 NW 94 Ave
    Miami, FL, 33172

    305 636 4229

  10. #10
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    28,079
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_Onassis View Post
    In their ad, Montero gives this address and these phone numbers:
    4848 NW 167 St.
    Miami Gardens, FL 33014
    305 620 5519
    305 620 5585 (Fax)
    .
    Thanks for the updated address information.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •